If you had Dinner with a celeb

bullet boy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recon Ray Mears would be a good guy to chat with. If I had diner with a really fit girly celeb I'd struggle to make conversation I recon! If I had to pick one I'd say Lilly Allen because I think she's funny and it would more than likely be in a posh mansion on an estate I shoot over. She visits regularly and recorded an album in the guys living room, so at least I'd have a common starting point for a conversation!

I don't do celebs. I'd feel really uncomfortable with most of them because you know their whole life story and they know nothing of you. To chat with someone who you know all about when they have never met you is too weird for me I'm afraid.

Good call, I would have liked to have dinner with Jack Hargreaves, his books and TV shows were full of amazing information.

Agreed Hen though I would prefer a pre-shoot/fishing breakfast with Jack . No I am afraid if its going to be dinner

there is was one man that knew how to do it properly and in spades even to his last breath Keith Floyd

keith-floyd.jpg

Cheers all

name='sweepy' date='Nov 19 2009, 06:30 PM' post='902012']

Just to dine and have conversation it would have to be Angus Young.

To dine and just sit there lusting it would have to be Mrs Sweepy :rolleyes: :good

Guess who will be getting seconds . The next time we have a meal together. :lol:

But Babes are you sure your got it in the right order. :yes:

Now go do some work :)

xxxxxSuzy