honeymoon

banjobill

whitley bay

And what is wrong with that?

I would suggest the west coast of florida, clearwater etc etc, lots of local home made food (sea food and other) relaxed, imagine amity bay without the shark, warm water, pelicans, fantastic views and sunsets to get XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXxX and they speak english. Far enough away but not to far (10 hours?)

Veligandu (I think the spelling is correct) is one of the Maldives islands.

Absolutely nothing to do other than sun sea and when she sees it, great s..

Oh, there is some snorkeling you can do to see some of the greatest wildlife all around this tiny Robinson Crusoe type island.

We did some deep sea fishing (see an old thread I put in sporting pictures) where I caught a Baracuda and a Wahoo. Went night fishing with the missuswhere she cought a red snapper which was bbq'd for us on the beach when we got back.......

If I new how to add some pictures on this I'd put a couple of snaps on here ???

Breathtaking place :rolleyes::huh::drool: :drool:

We got married in the Seychelles :rolleyes:

Solves the honeymoon problem and ***** all the relatives and hangers-on off.

Probably (certainly :huh: ) worked out much cheaper than a wedding here, and we still remember it vividly after nearly 20 years, which is more than you can say for a "normal" wedding

:drool:

Seychelles, absolutly stunning, Maldives are too flat and all the same, Cape Verde, I went to seven of the islands and found them beautiful, all different but hotels were all grubby and infested with creepy crawleys and we were talking their 4 star. Tour Argentina, a country bursting with everything.Lombok in Indonisia but not Bali, full of drunken Aussies. Hire a motorbike and tour the canadian Rockies, or bike down to Austria and Switzerlandand grab yourself some twistys joking apart SEYCHELLS . SEYCHELLS SEYCHELLS it doesn't get better. :rolleyes::huh::drool: