Failed my ******* Driving test.......again

groach1234

well today i failed my driving test for a bloody second time. First time i mounted the curb reversing around a corner :good: and then got 8 minors as well. Now today i got 3 minors and then made the most simple mistake i have ever made. on the last part of the turn in the road i forgot to check my blind spot ;) so there we go what should have been a near perfect test got royally ****** up on such a simple thing. Now heres the worst bit i can't book another test until 20th of jan and 2 of my friends past today :good: i have been feeling sick with annoyance since about 12.30 :good:

(a very angry) George

Not to worry Matey! You have the rest of your life to keep trying.

I was always called the Stupid one in my family by my Parents etc but I passed my Bus Bike AND Car tests all first time.

My bright sister and golden boy brother BOTH failed time and time again, Sis gave up and Bro is onto his fail number 6 :good:

Like you said you made a SIMPLE mistake next time you should have learned from it and have pass for sure. Were all rootin for you :lol:

Look on the BRIGHT side anyway! :hmm:

When it's the Christmas booze up YOU can have a blinding time but one of yer mates has to drive so cant have a tipple!

See ALWAYS a silver lining to even the blackest clouds :no::good:???:yes:

Are you a lady? Is George short for Georgina?

Seriously don't sweat it - at the moment it seems like the most important thing ever, but it's not and you'll get there. Third time lucky for me - my pinacle fail (2nd time) was over confidence - well that's what I told everyone at the time was but it was actually losing control of the vehicle at speed. Mind you, my missus passed first time and she can't go 6 months without smacking the motor up - the last one was reversing into the next door neighbour's car. I digress......

Are you a lady? Is George short for Georgina?

Seriously don't sweat it - at the moment it seems like the most important thing ever, but it's not and you'll get there. Third time lucky for me - my pinacle fail (2nd time) was over confidence - well that's what I told everyone at the time was but it was actually losing control of the vehicle at speed. Mind you, my missus passed first time and she can't go 6 months without smacking the motor up - the last one was reversing into the next door neighbour's car. I digress......

:good:

OOH DEAR ................. Go steady Mung, don't start the 'women drivers' thing............

You will be in a whole world of hurt then. :good:

Funny reading though.

mind you, i could do with a larf.......... they are rubbish after all :lol::no:???

5th time for me mate.

two royally screwed up ones through nerves. one through silly mistakes, one i trully thought i was cheated out of. Then finally I breezed the last one.

still i sympathise it is a pain in the aristotle but you won't look back once you got it.

p.s. don't get caught doing 84 three days after passing either. as then you have to drive very very carefully for the next two years in fear of losing the hard earnt piece of paper and card.

I passed on my third.

First one was stopped as i was the danger to pedestrians.

Second because i left too big a gap when parking and the instructor wasnt into blondes :lol:

Third passed me even though i did most of it in second gear and had the wipers going on the sunny day :good:

My little sis passed on her 8th and big sis on her first.

Dont worry babes if they passed me .Your time will come.

O my best mate went right over the roundabout on hers . And i dont mean one of those silly little ones. :no:

xxxxSuzy

To be honest mate, I know how you feel as I passed on my third attempt.

BUT, if you are booking online, check at around 9-11 o'clock each day (or phone them up) as there are always last moment cancelations. (I did my test the second time one week after my first).

First time It wasn't my fault (No, honestly it wasn't - I'm sure people have said that before, by some fat chav down the mile cross estate pulled out onto the wrong side of the road infront of me, both my and my instructor laid a brick and jumped on the brakes, and failed me because of it)

Second time I took the third exit on a roundabout when i was told to take the second (but got into postition for the second).

- I will tell you though, You'll think driving is great for about 1 month after you passed your test, then it'll just become 'another one of those things'. - Remember when you first got your SGC/FAC? - a bit like that

my wife had just passed her test (4th time as well) and her shiney new car was delivered with 10 miles on the clock. she borrowed mine to go shopping in as its bigger, and on her return, drove up the drive, straight into the back of her new motor :lol: Maybe she should have stuck to the train instead. :no:

Unlucky mate. Don't let it get to you I failed my first when the examiner grabbed the steering wheel claiming he thought I was going to hit a parked car that I hadn't indicated to go round on a dual carriage way in town, having just pulled out onto it. (That was a mouthful :no: ) The fact I was only doing 15 mph and was 300yards at least from the parked car, just confirmed that taking a test at the end of the month was when most people failed. And they say they never had statistics to maintain!!!! To say I wasn't impressed was an understatement, especially as my test had been flawless prior to the incident.

Passed 2nd time fortunately and guess what, yep, it was the beginning of the month. :lol: