62 goose shooting

shooter1976

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loads of feral white geese on lower Tweed, at least there was before all our floods this year, often seen with other proper wild geese including Canadas. A question can different species of geese cross breed and produce a flying white feral goose? Unless there was a sound reason to shoot so many it looks excessive, I know I would have a problem in disposing f.o.c. half that number among friends and family. I suppose filletting the breasts a la pheasant style would be a quick way of processing and fitting into a freezer.

Blackpowder

Lads, I know it looks a bit like one but isn't that too small to be a swan? :good: and would someone be stupid enough to shoot one and then even more stupid to post a photograph on a public forum? Surely not.......... :lol:

Look at the geese behind and then back at the body of the white one..... and shouldn't we let the chap answer before he gets condemed/stoned.

I don't know the chap but facts before conviction lads.......

You should hang your heads in shame :good: and not be posting pictures of a disgusting amount of shot geese.

The majority of these geese must end up in the bin or dumped somewhere. I hope you will tell us what you have done with them.

You will no doubt try to defend your actions by saying they are pests/crop protection/the farmer wanted them shooting, etc etc

there is no excuse for it it should not happen.

Lads, I know it looks a bit like one but isn't that too small to be a swan? :good: and would someone be stupid enough to shoot one and then even more stupid to post a photograph on a public forum? Surely not.......... :lol:

Look at the geese behind and then back at the body of the white one..... and shouldn't we let the chap answer before he gets condemed/stoned.

I don't know the chap but facts before conviction lads.......

fact its plain wrong to shoot that many geese whether they are black white grey or pink