How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scores now up on Coniston website. Lets hope they thought it was a success then they may do more. from Auntie.

Crikey - they didn't hang about did they!

Fingers crossed Peter and co at Coniston will consider yesterday a success and it didn't seem to perturb the regulars either as i saw the practise stands and Skeet, DTL and Sportrap layouts in use throughout the day too :good:

Cheers for the tip K, I was deliberately giving them less than I thought they needed but still missing in front!! How did you get on at Doveridge? I did a 36 which seemed a bit garbage given that I straighted 3 stands :good:

I only managed to straight 1 stand and finished on 40 & 43 was HG so 36 was not to bad as they was tough stands. :good::good:

Well shot K :good: I filled in the first 2 and the last one but missed a boatload between. Who won it? I saw Nick Hendrick there, he's normally good for a big score :yes:

There was 3 or 4 local shooters tied on 43, Nick did 42 with 1 away on the last stand. I didn't stop for the shoot off so I dont know who won.

There's a 100 bird at Doveridge this sunday and they have changed a lot off the stands around that were left on following last months British. No doubt there will be plenty of PW members there unless they are skint from shooting FITASC. :good::good:

Cheers K

I'd just like to congratulate Kieth Roe for the effort he put in at Coniston :hmm: .

There were a few people having a go for the first time and they did themselves proud, shooting some really good scores on targets that needed some respect :hmm::lol:

I really enjoyed the shoot, hope we don't have to wait too long for the next.

Azzurri.

I'd just like to congratulate Kieth Roe for the effort he put in at Coniston :hmm: .

There were a few people having a go for the first time and they did themselves proud, shooting some really good scores on targets that needed some respect :hmm::lol:

Azzurri.

Couldn't agree with you more Azzurri, that was the shoot of the year. I bumped into one guy who I used to shoot FITASC with back in the early 90's and the "old style" format meant there was plenty of time to either chew the fat or ponder over missed birds.

I am going to e-mail Peter at Coniston tomorrow congratulating them on a virtually faultless day and gently hint that they should repeat that perhaps 4 times a year.

Mr Potter

Azzurri.

Couldn't agree with you more Azzurri, that was the shoot of the year. I bumped into one guy who I used to shoot FITASC with back in the early 90's and the "old style" format meant there was plenty of time to either chew the fat or ponder over missed birds.

I am going to e-mail Peter at Coniston tomorrow congratulating them on a virtually faultless day and gently hint that they should repeat that perhaps 4 times a year.

Mr Potter

Mr Potter

That would be great if they'd agree to do 4 a year or so and build on the success of this one not only for Coniston but for our region too. A 'Premier Ground' putting on a 'Premier Shoot' in the North.........Another full entry :hmm::hmm:

Azzurri.

Mr Potter

Mr Potter

I said.........Couldn't agree with you more Azzurri, that was the shoot of the year. I bumped into one guy who I used to shoot FITASC with back in the early 90's and the "old style" format meant there was plenty of time to either chew the fat or ponder over missed birds.

Mr Potter

I say........Couldn't agree with you more Azzurri, that was the shoot of the year. I bumped into one guy who I used to shoot FITASC with back in the early 90's and the "old style" format meant there was plenty of time to either chew the fat or ponder over missed birds.

Mr Potter

FredElliott.jpg

I said.........Couldn't agree with you more Azzurri, that was the shoot of the year. I bumped into one guy who I used to shoot FITASC with back in the early 90's and the "old style" format meant there was plenty of time to either chew the fat or ponder over missed birds.

Mr Potter

I say........Couldn't agree with you more Azzurri, that was the shoot of the year. I bumped into one guy who I used to shoot FITASC with back in the early 90's and the "old style" format meant there was plenty of time to either chew the fat or ponder over missed birds.

Mr Potter

FredElliott.jpg

Ah, the old double tap eh, once taught you never lose it. I say, once taught you never lose it eh.

Mr Potter, I say Potter.

Sorry, what did you say :oops:

Wash your ears out, Ashley, I say wash your ears out....

He said.....Couldn't agree with you more Azzurri, that was the shoot of the year. I bumped into one guy who I used to shoot FITASC with back in the early 90's and the "old style" format meant there was plenty of time to either chew the fat or ponder over missed birds.

Mr Potter

I said, he said......Couldn't agree with you more Azzurri, that was the shoot of the year. I bumped into one guy who I used to shoot FITASC with back in the early 90's and the "old style" format meant there was plenty of time to either chew the fat or ponder over missed birds.

Mr Potter :blink:

Edited by Chard