How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must ave bin a father & son from ur neck of the woods god knows how he wipes his *** he must look at that 3 times before he pulls the chain :good::good:

That's the one, you'll no doubt have encountered them at Shugborough.

He also has a very invasive way about him, if he's standing behind you, having a look while you're shooting. :good:

Edited by Chard

That's the one, you'll no doubt have encountered them at Shugborough.

He also has a very invasive way about him, if he's standing behind you, having a look while you're shooting. :good:

That's the one it's like being in a bus que. It great when he misses :good::good:

That's the one it's like being in a bus que. It great when he misses :good::good:

He missed a pair on the stand I followed him in :good: I took quarter of the time to miss one :good:

He's a good shot but Jeez they weren't hard targets

Timps noticed he didn't fiddle with his pants on the pair he missed :good: if you break the routine your ****** :good:

He missed a pair on the stand I followed him in :good: I took quarter of the time to miss one :good:

He's a good shot but Jeez they weren't hard targets

Timps noticed he didn't fiddle with his pants on the pair he missed :good: if you break the routine your ****** :good:

Was it a little short fella, there was a guy in front of us at one point who was slow and fiddled with his pants? :good:

The Potter's cunning plan to lull the shandy swillers into a false sense of security was launched on an unsuspecting world today :good::good::good:

Started at Kegworth for a 100 registered Sportrap, what a toughie not a single gimme on any of the layouts, I enjoyed it but our scores were hardly inspiring, I shot a 21 on our last layout to finish on a disappointing 74. The boy (Son of Potter) finished 2 ahead of me on a 76 and when he rang up this evening he got 3rd in A class, I will interested to see the scores in the classes when they go up on the CPSA site I can't believe there will be many in the 80's.

On a more interesting note Anni's stalker was asking after him, "that beautiful young man who shoots like an angel" she described him as and was practically orgasmic when I told her that he would be there tomorrow. The really worrying thing was after I told her that Anni would be there I heard her muttering away to herself that she would have time to watch her "Misery" dvd 3 or 4 times before tomorrow :good:

Then onto Kibworth, a ground neither of us had been to before, was very impressed, good facilities, good grub and a gunshop as big or maybe bigger than Doveridge. One thing was unique, one stand we shot and we were only yards away (separated by a hedge) from a busy A road!!!

Targets were good nothing stupid but the boy and I stuck rigidly to the plan and missed enough, I finished on 78 and as is becoming the norm S o P was 2 ahead of me. I can prove I was obviously capable of better 'cos of the 13 stands I killed the first pair on 11 of them but only straightened 2 of them. Must admit though I was cream crackered by the time I got home with 247 miles more on the old odometer.

It did cross my mind to go back to Kegworth tomorrow for the sporting but I'm going to stick to my original plan and will probably end up at Catton Hall.

Mr Potter

Hmmm, Today I visited planet Keggy!! A most inhospital place, the terrain flat and bare, the local inhabitants speak in a monotone sort of dialect

earth words like- "Eye up me duck!" and whats up mate?--- However I digress. I was hoping to meet up with my earstwhile crew from the interstellar craft

Kestral Super!! who had transported me down a couple of hours earlier for me to reccy the existance of 100 hundred claydens or so to wipe out as quick

as possible. On being transported down I was assulted by horrizontal winds that seemed to greatly assist the claydens to escape the blasts from my

phazor!!!391.? Doh, then to make matters worse, myself and loyal members of the crew who had transported down with me was soaked with what the local i

inhabitants called-" A bit of a shower!! This of course was a blatent lie!! The heavens opened and many, many, Claydens, escaped my Bitchmutha blasts

from our phazors, eventually first officers , Bones, and spock! who was wearing a --anti radiation mask come headpiece apparell , To which I heard

severalcomments of -- OUGH SUITS YOU SIR!!and then first officer Annie who was in diguise from his earlier rec on the planet as he was being stalked

by the nubile young lady who wanted to mate with him! His unshaven appearence unfortunatly made his lady stalker ask if I?? was his younger brother!!

PHEW, BEAM ME UP BONES :angry::good::hmm::hmm::lol: