country file tonight

JRS

Countryfile is filmed for the townies that like to look at 'cute' foxes and have never actually been into contact with the real countryside.

Some of these folks should see the damage and devastation foxes do do poultry.

I think it is a case of monkey see monkey do :good:

Did it explain why he is doing it please.

i did not hear an explanation given mark , i can only assume !

Countryfile is filmed for the townies that like to look at 'cute' foxes and have never actually been into contact with the real countryside.

that worries me , how many more loonies are now going to do the same

Money talks

I never know how he could fit in all that farming and tv work I know hes got staff but there not one farmer I worked for or know who could what he does.

OTH

I delivered a pizza to him from Dominoes pizza in Ayr. Stingey *** never even gave me a tip.

I think by reading some of the replies on subjects in my very short time on this forum some of the pw members are also in this bunch.

As it very clear some have been reading too many magzines and watching programes like countryfile.

Alot of folk seem to have very little knowledge of countrylife in great britain.

I am only 36 and have milked cows from a very early age and lived and breathed the countrylife for all of them bar 7 years in armed forces .

And still learning everday.

Countryfile has some good topics but this has really put me off the programe as a geniune good veiwing.

Oth

i think that the program has got an "air" about it now , that guy adam does not seem genuine and his comments and statements are to the camera and rehearsed too much for me to believe him

i think it is steered towards a different type of audience

hate to say it but not sure i heard the foxes were being bred to release. The farmer in question has set up a native wildlife park so the public can see British Wildlife up close, part of that was trying to see if they could have a littler of cubs for spring to no doubt get the public cooing they didn't mention about releasing them unless I missed that bit. They also had deer and wildcats which I'm not sure of the problem with as they are a declining UK species and do we want to loose them altogether?

The bit that got my goat was calling a pheasant a native UK species :good: