NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After checking with the adjudicator on an expanding map, i actually fall into the South, but am willing to Bat for any team as i have houses on both sides! (but the 'Northern' one has running water so does it count as being in the North, and the 'Southern' one doesnt have any Pink walls so isnt really South) I think in terms of fairness we should let Mrs S decide what side i should bat for and convert me if appropriate!! :rolleyes:

Do you watch TV in your lounge (Southern) or through the window of Currys in the high street ? (Northern) :lol::blush:

The dates have changed and I'd just managed to sort out the 15th May date :rolleyes:

Now I can only do the 27th March :lol:

Once you move into April and beyond you're starting to get into the major clay shooting calendar :lol:

I fully appreciate the difficulty you have, as I used to be involved in setting the international clay discipline calendar for the best part of 20 years, that's why my hairs turning grey and there's less of it :blush:

After checking with the adjudicator on an expanding map, i actually fall into the South, but am willing to Bat for any team as i have houses on both sides! (but the 'Northern' one has running water so does it count as being in the North, and the 'Southern' one doesnt have any Pink walls so isnt really South) I think in terms of fairness we should let Mrs S decide what side i should bat for and convert me if appropriate!! :yes:

Do you hang these in your water closet

50notes1.jpg

Or this in your netty

onaroll_crimescene.jpg

At the moment I can do either date but would prefer May. Double the donation if I can't make it (Sod it, It's only money, double the donation even if I can make it)

PS The result is such a forgone conclusion that the engravers need to be absolutely sure to have a capitol N ready on their machine. :yes::P:good:

Mr Potter

Do either of your houses have a "yard" if so you are Northern.

If you have a front or back garden then you are southern.

Now you are really confusing things.....

i have a back garden but from up north....

either date good for me....

am i still the only one from newcastle area willing to attend.

shaun

Edited by shaun4860

Hello my name is Suzy

I AM A BUM BANDIT. :yes:

I cant do either The 27th was out for me anyway.

And the 29th my boss is on holiday(bank holiday weekend)

So i have got all of her clients :good:

Sorry Please be gentle with my Botty :P

xxxxSuzy

quickly copied before it gets deleted :lol::good:

Hello my name is Suzy

I AM A BUM BANDIT. :yes:

I cant do either The 27th was out for me anyway.

And the 29th my boss is on holiday(bank holiday weekend)

So i have got all of her clients :good:

Sorry Please be gentle with my Botty :P

xxxxSuzy

Suzy ,

We will make a detour in the mini bus and pick you up . You will then be able to ride with the golden boys of Norfolk who will show you a good time . We know how to treat a lady ,what with a bottle of vimto and a packet of crisps you will be in heaven . I will teach you all of allen smethursts songs and how to sing them with a norfolk accent . Hev yew got a loight bouy .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser