Yobs

alexr

So they thought it was a police car! That says a lot for their reading abilities when they can not read the difference between the words "POLICE" and "DOCTOR", at least they appologised for their mistake before threatening to "cut you", but then again with the sort of menatailty that mindless idiots like that seem to have you wouldn't expect them to be able to read anyway!

The main thing is that you are OK, a windscreen can be replaced, a life can not!

You are very lucky , a woman not far from me was killed by a brick being thrown. Little b's don't realise just how dangerous it is. Bit like putting breeze blocks on train tracks. Glad you are ok and in a good enough state to moan about it.

That is the sort of namby pamby comment that got this country into the state it is in. Of course they know how dangerous it is, they are not ******* stupid are they? They need catching up, thrashing to within an inch of their lives and then given salt to rub in the wounds.

And then when the wounds have healed they need thrashing to within an inch of their lives again, and repeat as necessary until it sinks in.

Just had a call from the out of hours service manager asking would I like councling

Did not say "no I want a worrior APC to do my house calls in !" and I don't think " An extra £50 an hour danger money" would have gone down well either.

I declined. I am not sure that talking to some skinny bint from occupational health about near death experiances would help as much as 20 pints of stella and a curry tonight.

Might do a poll on that one.

Thanks Lads. I am signing off for the weekend now. What was a bit of a trauma has been turned into a bit of FUN. :blush:

Who needs therapy when youve got PW :lol:

So I am off for that stella and the curry. ( lets see how close to 20 pints I can get ) So Cheers!!! :rolleyes:

That is the sort of namby pamby comment that got this country into the state it is in. Of course they know how dangerous it is, they are not ******* stupid are they? They need catching up, thrashing to within an inch of their lives and then given salt to rub in the wounds.

And then when the wounds have healed they need thrashing to within an inch of their lives again, and repeat as necessary until it sinks in.

Yes they are stupid MC or they would not be doing it.

Oh and it is plainly obvious that you don't know too many farmers if you think I am a namby bloody pamby. Cheeky ******.

Do you know what amazes me most about some posts on here?

The fact that so many firearms holders actually feel the need to vociferate they anger on such a public place as a forum in as violent a way as possible. I don't think I would be happy to endorse an application from such angry people, I would not wish to trust their judgement.

Go and boil your head will you?

Don't even try to chastise me about being angry, I have an opinion about the scum and filth that destroy other peoples lives and you defend them. Farmer? you should try social work. It would be far more fitting for you.

Obviously you are no judge of anyone you are just trying to claim some sort of moral high ground.

If action was taken against this filth that is infecting the planet then the world would be a much better place.

And no they are not stupid, they just don't give a flying **** about anyone or anything. There is a huge difference

Go and boil your head will you?

Don't even try to chastise me about being angry, I have an opinion about the scum and filth that destroy other peoples lives and you defend them. Farmer? you should try social work. It would be far more fitting for you.

Obviously you are no judge of anyone you are just trying to claim some sort of moral high ground.

If action was taken against this filth that is infecting the planet then the world would be a much better place.

And no they are not stupid, they just don't give a flying **** about anyone or anything. There is a huge difference

I apologise MC I didn't write it in words that you could read, if you would show me where I defended them I will edit it immediately.

Do you really think it is fitting for a "responsible" firearms holder to have such views? I think the firearms dept would feel otherwise. The attitudes you are displaying on here are a very good reason why our sport is on a knife edge.

As for social work, not my cup of tea I am afraid.

Maybe you could tell me why they don't give a flying **** about anyone or anything, you see as my profession is fairly solitary I am a poor judge of character obviously. I had better not endorse any more applications or else there will be more unstable people holding firearms.

Just had a call from the out of hours service manager asking would I like councling

Did not say "no I want a worrior APC to do my house calls in !" and I don't think " An extra £50 an hour danger money" would have gone down well either.

I declined. I am not sure that talking to some skinny bint from occupational health about near death experiances would help as much as 20 pints of stella and a curry tonight.

Forget about the talking thing, if she is anything like most nurses are with doctors, take her with you when you go for pint and a curry and sort her out afterwards.

I tried the old doctor lark once in a night club when a bird collapsed on the dance floor, waved me old St Johns first aid ticket and went to administer first aid.

First thing they teach you is loosen to all clothing, which I duly done. And then the bouncers threw me out.

But I reckon if I was a proper doctor I would have got away with it..............................

I apologise MC I didn't write it in words that you could read, if you would show me where I defended them I will edit it immediately.

Do you really think it is fitting for a "responsible" firearms holder to have such views? I think the firearms dept would feel otherwise. The attitudes you are displaying on here are a very good reason why our sport is on a knife edge.

As for social work, not my cup of tea I am afraid.

Maybe you could tell me why they don't give a flying **** about anyone or anything, you see as my profession is fairly solitary I am a poor judge of character obviously. I had better not endorse any more applications or else there will be more unstable people holding firearms.

You are unreal aren't you?

So by being a person fit to hold firearms you have to be a tree hugging namby pamby who sees the good in everyone and defends the fact that these people don't know what they are doing.

They do not care about anyone or anything as they have never been shown how to respect anyone or anything, They have been dragged up by unfit parents who are probably dole scroungers who sit on their ***** watching daytime TV and the only ambition they have in life is to appear on the Jeremy Kyle show.

But then again what do I know, I amunfit to hold firearms in your worthless opinion.

Yawn.

There are two types of people in this world, the glass half full and the glass half empty, personally I am a half full sort of person.

What is your obsession with namby pambies? Tree huggers? I can't think of anyone around here who could be classed as either.

I did not defend what they did in any way shape or form, and you obviously couldn't find it either or it would have been quoted I am sure. Perhaps it was the lack of swearing that mislead you? What I did write was that they don't realise how dangerous it is, and I stand by that statement. If they were to be put in a first hand position of seeing the consequences, their actions would be changed forever. Unless of course they are mentally unstable and that would be a failing of the system for not spotting it., that is how you educate them.

Gone off at a bit of a tangent I am afraid. Bored now.

If you really wish to continue this then do it by PM and not on the open forum

Bad news Alex in the line of your job. It might be a consolation that the numbnuts will probably live short and unproductive lives just to get stabbed or OD on something,then,er, end up under your care.

My Mrs and kid nearly got decapitated in similar circumstances,to my mind it was attempted murder,pity it was not treated as such. All the best and enjoy your weekend.

So in short,kids nearly kill you, apologize because they thought you were police then threaten you. Something really weird has happened in this country.

Good man, just the sort of spirit to see you through, sorry for your trouble.

Cheers Rob.

What ********, have we now got thought police. Just because someone has an opinion about what should be done about chav dole scrounging scum doesn't mean in ANY way that they will act upon those thoughts or make them a danger and not able to hold a SGC or FAC. It's because most people can tell the difference between having an opinion and committing a crime. Just because I wish pain upon scum who throw rocks at police/doctors doesn't make me not responsible to hold a licence.

I think if there was more discipline in schools and at home and less concentrating on the celeb culture and got rid of the human rights act in this country it would be a better place to life, I would also be happy to see those that break laws (which are for the benefit of us all) and properly punished, you don't see any litter and grafity in Singapore do you?

I think if there was more discipline in schools and at home and less concentrating on the celeb culture and got rid of the human rights act in this country it would be a better place to life, I would also be happy to see those that break laws (which are for the benefit of us all) and properly punished, you don't see any litter and grafity in Singapore do you?

:rolleyes::yes:

Blackpowder