• I would
    • Love her, think she is an amazing woman
    • I like her boobs
    • She is one big publicity stunt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think Peter Andre was a prize ***, but then when they got together I figured he's got to be a pretty decent bloke to put up with all the grief she used to give him.

Can't stand the woman. To me she's not even that fit so she's got nothing going for her. :good:

its funny isn't it that this is her biggest triumph. To make peter Andre appear to be a good bloke

A good debate going on now.

I have got to agree with what people are saying about her business sense, her managers have done it for her, but it annoys me that the papers are paying so much money for pictures of her.

I dont think she has done anything to deserve what she has. :good:

Papers will pay for what ever sells them. Lets face it, if she was so displeasing to people, she wouldn't have made a career from modelling. Good luck to her I say, she's doing what she wants to do. She's a damn site more wealthy than i'll ever be, so she's doing something right. :lol:

Not the sort of gal I would have taken home to meet mum and dad though, chance would have been fine thing. :good::lol:

has she got nice hooters though, far too plasticy and fake for my liking.

She has got far but I'm not convinced she's not thick and got to a certain point where people did it for her.

People keep knocking her assets, but would they turn them down on a dark night?:welcomeani:?:good:?:look:??

I think not.

Fake or not I know I could work with them if even you lot can't.

Regards

Ms Price has a seriously physically and mentally disabled child. The most charitable interpretation of her antics is that she is hoping to provide for his future. Even so, being lots of men's crumpet is not much good when your relationships fall apart - children do need a father so let's hope Pete can come up with the goods. Let's also hope that Ms Price like real mothers can prioritise her existing three children over her desire to present her current squeeze with a baby asap.

Were it not for her celebrity status one feels that the child protection social services could take quite an interest in this mother and whether she is providing good enough parenting. A child is for life, not just the next edition of 'Hello!'

I'd like to do her somewhere warm, like Cyprus. Preferably with an entrenching tool while in a Mini Moke, RGJ stylee. :welcomeani:

You would have to stick with US army WW2 issue though as the British one's have a wide handle that even Katie could'nt accomodate..........

(That is unless you had a more creative idea of where you were goign to put it that is)

Edited by starlight32

You would have to stick with US army WW2 issue though as the British one's have a wide handle that even Katie could'nt accomodate..........

(That is unless you had a more creative idea of where you were goign to put it that is)

I think you'll find that the British G1098 Entrenching tool, was thoroughly tested and found to be fit for (my) purpose....

But thanks for your concern.

I used to think Peter Andre was a prize ***, but then when they got together I figured he's got to be a pretty decent bloke to put up with all the grief she used to give him.

Can't stand the woman. To me she's not even that fit so she's got nothing going for her. :good:

I am afraid I cannot agree with you there,

Peter Andre is the one person I would love to meet in a boxing ring, for no other reason than he is Peter Andre and he is the most annoying little worm there is.

Fair play to Jordan, she has made a fortune from getting her norks out and parading herself as a complete tart but that doesn't mean I have to like her or even think she is a decent person.