SWAP!!!!!

topdog2010

gooseman243 the phone is wer the jackets r we r in the same boat we dont trust each other the phone is worth £250 if not moor its not like if u dint send the jackets i cud pop up is it

14fishy.jpg

hi topdog you said to me that you posted phone and you said your girl friend posted it and you said you had a tracking number.i told you i wouldent send jackets untill you gave me tracking number.you have just joined the thl.you have only got a couple of posts why did you keep on asking if i sent the jackets .the lies is with you saying that you sent phone i have nothing to hide

gooseman243 the phone is wer the jackets r we r in the same boat we dont trust each other the phone is worth £250 if not moor its not like if u dint send the jackets i cud pop up is it

BEWARE AND TOWRAG springs to mind distinctly dodgey

Tony A <_< .

iv got a brand new samsung i8510 mobile phone willing to swap for a 410 or a pellet gun or wud think about any thing else to do with shooting would prefer a pellet gun or a 410 thanks

You do realise you need a cert for a 410 don't you?

gooseman is a good honest bloke dealt with him a few times im with him on this one if theres nothing to hide give him the track code to prove postage <_<

Yep, Totally agree, I've fished with him, hes a real good guy...:P....not a nice way for Topdog to introduce himself to a new forum...:P Probs done his credibility in by now actually..:P...which is a shame..

first of all im sorry if iv upset any one but please put your self in my position im new to the forum and to send a phone that is worth that kind of money is a big risk i do under stand that im new and e does not no any thing about me i do under stand that sorry again to every one and gooseman243

gooseman is a good honest bloke dealt with him a few times im with him on this one if theres nothing to hide give him the track code to prove postage :P

:good::D :D Had a few deals - NO problems ;):P:D

Had a jacket from The GOOSE...Top bloke to deal with....

Top dog...If you dont trust people and you wont send stuff until your stuff arrives.How do you think these deals are done?......Why are you selling on the inter-net.?...There's got to be an element of trust with these things....A trust it seems you have broken already...Shame if it isnt true....Mud sticks... :good::D

So, he said he it was posted and there is a tracking number - so presumably as the phone isn't with gooseman it's lost in the post - yet he says it's for sale.

So the phone was never posted, despite claims of tracking number etc.

Top marks to gooseman for revealing all :good:

first of all im sorry if iv upset any one but please put your self in my position im new to the forum and to send a phone that is worth that kind of money is a big risk i do under stand that im new and e does not no any thing about me i do under stand that sorry again to every one and gooseman243

your position is easy to understand so basically only do a face to face transaction, look for someone closer to you and meet them. Then you know its safe.