Disposing of Crows

ossie1968

proper shooter would eat them RAW :no::hmm::good:

Les :good::good::good::oops::P

Agreed Les, especially if your name is Bare Grilse, but if you are up in the The Much Better (Northern) Half of the Country then you have to have Brown Sauce (Not Tomato Ketchup like the Soft Southerners) and Stale Bread and Dripping with them!

Yeah, the foxes soon clear up the bodies, but also, throw them away from any area u may want to put your hide in the near future. If its hot weather, they will stink for a day or two and you dont want to be sat in your hide smelling rotting corpses

I drop them off at the same spot every time in order to bait the area and get the rats, crows and magpies to regularly call in to see if there's any carrion to eat. Every now and then I'll sit in wait and oblige the visitors with some lead. I call it recycling. :)

i once shot over 130 crows(one of my best mornings out). i left them for the farmer to throw in the duckle which he never did.charlie had them carried away inside 2 days.there were bird remains everywhere over 3 field lengths away.every fox in the country must have been at them.nothing goes to waste. nature sees to it.