MI5 must be happy about this

Shuck.

We don't really need terrorists when you have a complete **** like that as a high court judge.

What are the qualifications for becoming a judge? Have any ounce of common sense or intelligence removed? Send the ****** back in a plane that only has enough fuel to make it far enough out to sea that the lifeboat can't reach him.

What are the qualifications for becoming a judge? Have any ounce of common sense or intelligence removed?

Exactly what crossed my mind. Lost for words really :good:

edit: how much does it cost to keep a criminal imprisoned per year again?

..Oh yes no doubt he'll be receiving extra protection behind bars due to his Human Rights.

Great way to spend tax money in our climate

Edited by Shuck.

now there may be more to the eye than this, why deport him so he can help train or be part of a terrorist organisation when you can keep a far closer eye on his activities at home. Won't exactly be hard to keep an eye on him and any of his mates to gain more intelligence

now there may be more to the eye than this, why deport him so he can help train or be part of a terrorist organisation when you can keep a far closer eye on his activities at home. Won't exactly be hard to keep an eye on him and any of his mates to gain more intelligence

We could keep him under surveillance in Pakistan, that way we wouldn't be paying for his board and daily meals, would probably even turn out cheaper without mentioning not having a known Terrorist living among us.

..anyway the reason the Judge didn't deport was for reasons of Human Rights.

If the Secret Service was bothered at all about gaining more intelligence, I'm sure it'd be more productive to ship him back off home to his mates, am I wrong?

Edited by Shuck.

What gets me is that this person who wants to kill British people is allowed to stay in this country and he's probably over the moon. He should be handed to the police in his country who 'vow' not to torture him. It's then their problem if they break that vow.

I just look forward to delivering his morning paper when I go past his Mayfair flat with armed police guarding the front door...

Edited by Billy.

Top and bottom of it is you can call them terrorists whatever BUT they were not charged with any offence as the evidence submitted behind closed doors ?? was deemed inadmissible, perhaps if we were not in a state of big brother worship and total subservience to our controlling govts, and had we an intelligence service that lived up to its name, we might have had a chance of getting rid,, but like it or not we are now a colony and its far far to late to shut the doors or boot undesirables out, or even repeal laws badly made by the last bunch of incompetents.

KW

:good: Come on lads lets not be too harsh on him (the terrorist) he might get hurt if we sent him back home :lol:

What make me laugh is that this judge didnt say to himself "surely this mans going to get hurt if he stays here" because if i saw the little rag head id give him a good pasting lol lol :good:

This is what i thought too.

Im betting that a lot of these terrorist 'human rights' storys are thought up by M15 to keep him in the UK where he will be closely monitored.Better to keep your enemy close by where you can find more of them.The flip side to this also is that if he was released then the tabloids do MI5's work for them by keeping him on the front page in full view of everyone.

Not everything is black and white...

Oh well at least when he comes out a different person who at that time wouldnt hurt a fly..no doubt he will be given a brit passport...nice house..all the benefits he can get untill the gov find him a nice job...prob a new identity too while we are doing everything else to make his life nice and safe...oh and why not fly his whole family over too oh but then they will have do same with all them...but we are british and thats what we..well our government do...isnt it ??

I say stick him on a plane and fly him to afghan..sure we can find a use for him...??

Mick... :good:

Top and bottom of it is you can call them terrorists whatever BUT they were not charged with any offence as the evidence submitted behind closed doors ?? was deemed inadmissible, perhaps if we were not in a state of big brother worship and total subservience to our controlling govts, and had we an intelligence service that lived up to its name, we might have had a chance of getting rid,, but like it or not we are now a colony and its far far to late to shut the doors or boot undesirables out, or even repeal laws badly made by the last bunch of incompetents.

KW

It was not laws made by last bunch of incompetents, Torys were in power when we joined EU.

Cant blame the judge either his hands are tied.

Rope too good for them should use terrorists for target practise.

Right guys, have you ever thought about how many MPs are solicitors or lawyers, the Human Rights thing is a gold mine for these two faced articles, e.g. Cherry B. the unlamented one time pms spouse. So dont expect the House to be in a frenzy to ban H.R. it is a gold mine from the public purse for a bunch of parasites.

Blackpowder

It's not the Judge it's the Euro Convention on human rights.

Apparently, you can't send him back home because in his home country they have a more direct route of resolving the problems they cause.

100% correct. Cant blame the Judge on this one. its the EU thats the problem here.

I dont think we are blaming the judge, MI5, or the Government, we went by the book, the evidence obtained could not be used in court, so the guy and his mates don`t get charged, but since when have terrorists gone by the book or thought about the victims Human right to live.

This is why we are a soft touch in the west, how many Governments around the world fight fire with fire, be it overtly or covertly and how many Governments around the world really recognise Human Rights.

Right guys, have you ever thought about how many MPs are solicitors or lawyers, the Human Rights thing is a gold mine for these two faced articles, e.g. Cherry B. the unlamented one time pms spouse. So dont expect the House to be in a frenzy to ban H.R. it is a gold mine from the public purse for a bunch of parasites.

Blackpowder

Words of a wise man :good:

Are you really that naive to believe that? they "kept a close eye" on hussain osman after the 7/7 bombings but ended up murdering Jean Charles de Menezes instead, so19 and mi5 could not watch paint dry

KW