Ahhhh help us we're stuck.......

agusta

This makes me laugh:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/poli...icle7145761.ece

In fact this is all you need to know:

Dear Public, please let us know which services need cutting as we don't have a clue, thought we would pass the buck for a change, if anything goes wrong we have you to blame. Tally-Ho Mr Osborne

Note to David:

Remember passing this onto the public has its advantages, not only does it give us ideas and someone to blame if it all goes t**s up, but also makes it look like we are for the people and (our new phrase) "transparent" (remember we need to get away from the upper class look, what what). George

I thought that was their job (hence the "election" :good:), I'm obviously mistaken ;)

Absolutely spiffing.

/rant

What is wrong with asking the public?

The public will probably say cutting out the waste of false expense claims and giving yourself payrises as opposed to the politicians keeping their perks and cutting the NHS or armed forces.

Perhaps you prefered the spend spend spend attitude of the one eyed jock that got us in this mess in the first place.

The public will probably say cutting out the waste of false expense claims and giving yourself payrises as opposed to the politicians keeping their perks and cutting the NHS or armed forces.

Perhaps you prefered the spend spend spend attitude of the one eyed jock that got us in this mess in the first place.

:good:;):D

I still shudder at the thought of what could have happend if labour had got back in and carried on spending as they had :D.

Everyone of them should hang their heads in shame and keep their big fat lying gobs shut when the coalition discuss cutting costs.

Labout make me :good: and ;)

In lean times....

you cut your cloth accordingly

....like other people, i have reined in my spending in these hard times.

one holiday per year

grow even more veg

back to the home brewing

questioning 'is that journey necessary' when using the car

bartering (got a mate to do an oil change, i supplied the parts, he got jars of chutney :good: )

selling stuff on ebay before buying anything on ebay

can i get it 2nd hand before buying new

etc

etc

If the piggy bank is empty, then stop spending, simples

It does work, but you have to be ruthless and stick to it, its simple housekeeping, how labour messed it up I dont know but we`ve inherited a mess, its now beyond who is to blame , asking the public does seem the way to go but cuts have to be sensible, fair and right across the board.

Edited by lineshooter

I second that. :good:

When i heard it on radio this moring i thought it was a great idea.

didnt take long for it did it? Labour messed up then the cons get in to clean it up and the Cons get the kick in.

And how else do you propose they sort it out?

Maybe put the guys in the royal mint on overtime?

I've said it for years...GB and his Scottish cronnies have been getting their own back on the English for centuries of being done down by them. Why the hell we ever let him into power is beyond me...Oh I forget...we didn't he just took over! :w00t:

Get ready for some really really bad stuff. This counrty is in an awful mess, we have a collective phd (piled higher and deeper) and the cuts are not the only thing that's gonna hurt. Tax and VAT rises, interest rate rises, fuel rises pretty much everything you pay out for will go up and up and up and a whole lot of stuff that goes on will come down down down until the GREAT is back in Britain again...just like it was when Maggie had finished clearing the decks after the previous Labour administration had as always spent spent and spent what we hadn't got. :)

Payback's a bitch but necessary! :yahoo: