beretta

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a ******* endurance test :rolleyes:

If I wanted a work-out, I'd go to the ******* gym :stupid:

I'm absolutely ********.

Started on the Red course (hardest one) and we were both ****. I got 47 and Anni got 46 :)

Blue course was probably easier, I started off like a steam train, but after 6 stands I ran out of steam, I was hot, bothered and knackered. I started missing everything behind, because I was too cream-crackered to swing the gun. I found that if I made a supreme effort, I could get in front of them and whack them :stupid:

I got another 47, Anni did better with a 56. So, a bollix 94/150 for me and an OK 102/150 for Anni.

I'm going to have to get fitter and lose some weight if I'm to shoot anything like that again. :yes:

Great targets though, pity I couldn't do them justice. Much, much harder than a registered shoot.

Weather forecast was completely wrong, no rain, it was scorching hot, just what you need for a ******* route march.

Good luck tomorrow, boys and girls :hmm:

Edited by Chard

That was a ******* endurance test :rolleyes:

If I wanted a work-out, I'd go to the ******* gym :stupid:

I'm absolutely ********.

Started on the Red course (hardest one) and we were both ****. I got 47 and Anni got 46 :)

Blue course was probably easier, I started off like a steam train, but after 6 stands I ran out of steam, I was hot, bothered and knackered. I started missing everything behind, because I was too cream-crackered to swing the gun. I found that if I made a supreme effort, I could get in front of them and whack them :stupid:

I got another 47, Anni did better with a 56. So, a bollix 94/150 for me and an OK 102/150 for Anni.

I'm going to have to get fitter and lose some weight if I'm to shoot anything like that again. :yes:

Great targets though, pity I couldn't do them justice. Much, much harder than a registered shoot.

Weather forecast was completely wrong, no rain, it was scorching hot, just what you need for a ******* route march.

Good luck tomorrow, boys and girls :hmm:

Fair do you made the effort :stupid:

The Clay Classic :stupid:

I personaly thought this was a tough shoot, No gimme stands really, and those that weren't so difficult you had to straighten to build a mediocre score.

28 stands took some shooting , you have to keep your chin up all the way through and not give up.

They seemed to throw all the targets I dont like :yes: Long far out loopers and Teals, some of it was jaw dropping.

It was a tester for sure.

At half time all I wanted to do was break the 100 mark and I would have been happy. I dug deep at the end and managed to straight are last stand.

The stand you had to sit on a Hay bale to shoot sure put a big smile on Chards face :) I think he's planning on getting an invalid buggy and do all his shooting from now on :stupid:

I'm frikin sunburnt again :rolleyes: Blood y weather men. :hmm: Good luck Nicky and Auntie tomorrow, take food a drink :stupid: lots of it.

The Clay Classic :stupid:

I personaly thought this was a tough shoot, No gimme stands really, and those that weren't so difficult you had to straighten to build a mediocre score.

28 stands took some shooting , you have to keep your chin up all the way through and not give up.

They seemed to throw all the targets I dont like :yes: Long far out loopers and Teals, some of it was jaw dropping.

It was a tester for sure.

At half time all I wanted to do was break the 100 mark and I would have been happy. I dug deep at the end and managed to straight are last stand.

The stand you had to sit on a Hay bale to shoot sure put a big smile on Chards face :) I think he's planning on getting an invalid buggy and do all his shooting from now on :stupid:

I'm frikin sunburnt again :rolleyes: Blood y weather men. :hmm: Good luck Nicky and Auntie tomorrow, take food a drink :stupid: lots of it.

Yes the sitting-down stand, how could I forget? :good::lol: :lol:

I've never shot clays sat on my harris before. Straightened that stand without trying :stupid:

I've found my new shooting position of choice, in fact I might try it laying down :lol:

Yes the sitting-down stand, how could I forget? :yes::hmm::stupid:

I've never shot clays sat on my harris before. Straightened that stand without trying :)

I've found my new shooting position of choice, in fact I might try it laying down :stupid:

That would be the day i had you on the pigeons :rolleyes::stupid:

Well done chaps, it's the taking part that counts :yes::hmm:

It was an Arnie Palmer course I believe, so loopers and teal should be expected. Did he put that ******* awful "squirrel" target on? Aka - A rabbit trap with a broken arm :)

Yes it was an Arnie Palmer course, saw him there, on one of the Kubota truck jobbies, no yomping for him :rolleyes:

He didn't do the squirrel thing. Loads of rabbits though. Didn't miss many of them, they had some good ones too :stupid:

Edited by Chard

Well shot the Mancs, warned you it was tough but no doubt like me you'll be thinking of the "simpler" ones that you missed. Thats how AA & AAA shooters get to be AA & AAA shooters, they clean up on the bread & butter stuff and then really go for the tough stuff.

The bad news is that tomorrow your legs will ache like hell and you will keep bursting into tears at the memory of the inhumanity of forcing you up that hill. :):rolleyes::yes::hmm:

I've got the perfect cure though, Sunday I'm off to the NoE for a registered sportrap, as flat as a billiard table, 30 yards from car to clubhouse and the longest walk after that is from stand 5 back to stand 1, about 15 yards. :stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

I've just had a thought, Clay Shooting missed a trick there, they could have sought sponsorship from the likes of British Oxygen and BUPA!!

Mr P