England

Bagsy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are an embarassment :) do you think their own managers would put up with them playing worse than a sunday legue pub team,dont get me wrong ive ive seen some great pub teams over the years even lad hung over from satnight binge :o ,over payed and no comitment sums it up shamefull :yes::good: :look: :hmm:

Yet the pundits still keep talking as though were going to get through after "apparently" beating Slovenia. How do they think we will do that after recent performances? Slovenia played really well today too.

dont hold much hope of that meself 3hrs of football and scored 1 goal well 2 if you count greens f.....up :good:

Almost every player thought "its only the USA" first game. Today they thought "its only Algeria" and what a shameful display we got. Mr Rooney may slight the fans but what did he expect ? I hope they get the first plane on Thurs but no doubt most would miss it :good:

what a bunch of over paid prima donna`s ,now i remember why i took up fly fishing and on top i have just bought a new LG 42" and had a new hd box put in .What a muppet .I could of gone to my local gun dealer and bought something i could benifit from ,,,,, rant over

Edited by duncan