female eye candy- YUK

hushpower

its when they've got bits of metal stuck through their lips (the ones on their face,that is!),eyebrows,tongues or noses that puts me off.am not even keen on the mrs wearing earrings.

Totally agree many years ago in Cardiff was about to ask a cracking young lady out (done the groundwork, got on well first name speaking terms, smiles, etc)....on the day i'd plucked up the courage, she'd just had stud put in on her face, instant turn off. Never asked her out (OK she'd of probaly said no anyway ..bu thats beside the poin! LOL :good: )

Tight Lines

Aled

looks great especially in her horse gear till the day I saw her picking up horse **** in her horses stable with no gloves on

:welcomeani::welcomeani:

Reminds me of the time I was working in a care of the elderly hospital in brentwood, Highwood Hospital. I was getting an old fella up out of bed, with a beautiful young Auxilliary nurse, I had been working up the courage to ask her out for a date and was about to (was shy when i was 18) Just as we got the old boy to his feet , he said quick quick, I need the commode....ooooooops too late!!

He started to curl out a walnut whippy and instead of letting it go on his clean clothes she caught it in her hand like a Mr Whippy ice cream, I was gagging....and never did get round to asking her out........................which now that Im older and wiser...may not have been the best decision :good:

;):good:

Reminds me of the time I was working in a care of the elderly hospital in brentwood, Highwood Hospital. I was getting an old fella up out of bed, with a beautiful young Auxilliary nurse, I had been working up the courage to ask her out for a date and was about to (was shy when i was 18) Just as we got the old boy to his feet , he said quick quick, I need the commode....ooooooops too late!!

He started to curl out a walnut whippy and instead of letting it go on his clean clothes she caught it in her hand like a Mr Whippy ice cream, I was gagging....and never did get round to asking her out........................which now that Im older and wiser...may not have been the best decision :yp:

:P:D:good: