LACS

Yorkshire Pudding

The League Against Cruel Sports have launched an Emergency appeal to raise money for their Hunt Crimewatch Programme.

They state that they require much need funds to buy video cameras, handheld global positioning systems, walkie talkies etc, etc to monitor Hunting activity.

However donations can be sent to a FREEPOST address. This means that for each envelope they receive, they will have to pick up the charge from Royal Mail e.g a 2KG parcel (about the weight of a brick)will cost them about £6.

>League Against Cruel Sports,

>Freepost SE 5087,

>London.

>SE1 1BR

On their website, they have also made an appeal for extra funds because of the financial hit they are taking.

all the best yis yp :)

Now come on gentlemen ! No need to send "donations" to those fine people at LACS as it seems that they have given up anyway.

I have been going to (following) the Gargrave Boxing Day hunt for a number of years now and this year there were more people than ever to watch the Hunt set off and not a lentel munching, tree hugging, 2CV driving, hippy, vegan, gay ANTI in sight :P

This also seems to be the case around the country too.

I also heard Ann (washed up MP) Widdicombe on the radio this morning, blabbering on about the law and how it should be upheld with a show of strength from the authorities to ensure that no Fox's are killed by hunt's. Get a life you urban muppet ! :)

rjimmer-Nice one mate!

Perhaps we should re think our strategy......they are holding the items(probably the heavy stuff!)so we should go and get a shed load of cheap envelopes and send a few from different post boxes over a few days.

Just think how many post boxes you pass going to work!2-3 in each one as you go to work at 30p each.................that will hurt :)

And it will cost you a couple of quid to bankrupt LACS........priceless :P

"There are legal complications with videoing children, so what happens when all the child members of a hunt are at the front of the field when hunting the fox? Is the League itself then breaking the law? There are reports that this tactic has already been tried by hunts in Dorset, the Peak District and Wiltshire. "

:)

Lets keep up those DONATIONS to the L A C folks.

The more mail they get from us the more wanted they must feel lol!!

My local gunsmith is now handing out flyers to everyone who goes into his shop,

He has a mate who manages a large DIY store (you can do it etc ) he is sending bricks , blocks etc, (the nightshift still dont know why they are wrapping bricks in brown paper!!)

so lets keep up the sterling work.

Regards Sutty.

(ps if you are LACS ( ! ) kiss that. ) :D :lol

Edited by sutty

That is too true.

Watched the entire 15 minutes and was shocked by Peta's actions - especially putting down animals ! :lol:

I still stand by what I have said before though - activists and anti's have a lack of education/knowledge in the areas about which they protest. They will always pick up on one point and make a big thing out of it without looking at the whole picture.

I could write pages on this but wont :D

I thought that no judge in the land would convict on video evidence from any group with a bias towards the prosecution. For if it were the case, then what would stop a LACS member who had a pre recorded video, i.e pre ban altering the dates at which it was recorded (the time stamp). It is possible to do this.

There would need to be supporting evidence from the police to corroberate this.

Edited by verminator