Midland game fair

big bang

Any one fancy meeting up at the Midland I only live 10 mins away from Weston Park.I am new and dont know anyone yet

It would be nice to meet some fellow shooters Regards Rick.

Possibly mate, i'm not far away myself. From Walsall (near cannock). I've never been to a game fair and was thinking about goin to this one.

Where about do you live?

Craig

Possibly mate, i'm not far away myself. From Walsall (near cannock). I've never been to a game fair and was thinking about goin to this one.

Where about do you live?

Craig

Hi m8 I know Walsall well used to work as projectionist at the Canon cinema years ago I now live in Telford The game show is very good but best to go on the second day to get the bargains the admission price was £18 last year but well worh it

regs Rick

Hi m8 I know Walsall well used to work as projectionist at the Canon cinema years ago I now live in Telford The game show is very good but best to go on the second day to get the bargains the admission price was £18 last year but well worh it

regs Rick

[/quote

Ok Rick, i'll PM you if i go.

I shall be there on Sunday - just 25 min away - get your tickets from link above - £13.60 in advance -- free tickets are now hard to come by - had to pay last three years.

For anyone who hasn't been before head for the shooters and caravan parking - possibly dogs as well - car park is not as crowded as main car park.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya PiG Watch Members

As usual we will be at the Midland, please come and see our stand and mention PWF for 10% off anything you buy from Abacus Claysports!!

The Midland is traditionally considered the end of season clearance venue, and the best bargains are always snapped up before 9am on the first day, so the early bird gets the worm!!

Anyone bring a gun along to shoot is welcome to a free gunfit check and vision assessment at our stand, if we are not too busy!

C U All there

Clayman