9/11

viking

last week i downloaded a film that turned out to not be what what it was supossed to be, it was infact something called, loose change, it was a film/documentary about the 9/11 disaster and all the conspiracy theories, i found it fascinating and its the first time iv heard of them as iv never really taken any notice of them before, i even went on ebay and bought loose change 1 23 and 4 and have just finished watching them, im now planning on buying the book 9/11 the commission report, and iv seen a couple of others such as towers of destruction, inside 9/11 and 9/11 new evidence, has anyone read any off these books of know of any informative ones that give both sides of the story,

given what iv just seen im leaning towards thinking it was an inside job and that the towers came down with a big help from a controlled explosion, then there is the story of flight 93, and the pland that did or did not hit the pentagon, its all mnd blowing stuff when you think about it.

so what do you guys think, terrorists or inside job?

lee

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out The Obama Deception. Unless you already have. But if you haven't, it makes good viewing. You can download it from youtube, or could last year, unless it has been taken off. Or even watch it from there.

I posted on it a while back, but most PW. members thought it was a load of hogwash.

I love a mind provoking conspiracy and this one does just that.

Almost all they predicted on it, has now happened, it's a couple of years old now.

Take a look, fill yer boots..

The conspiracy stuff sickens me - whether it was scumbag terrorists or something closer to home the sad fact is that so mnay innocent lives were lost and so many lives since(our boys/girls fighting abroad). I think the anniversary of the event should be about the victims of this horrendous event and not the perpetrators.

Loons, simple as that. And anybody who thinks it was an inside job comes under that listing as well. Watched countless hours of idiotic **** from saddos who cant get a girlfriend, and its all garbage. Try laying off the fast food, and get some excercise. Why do these people even have time to make these documentaries? A country lets its guard down for a moment, and some ragheads crashed planes. Thats as simple as it gets.

Terrible day when lots of innocent people lost their lives, please don't keep reminding their loved ones. Lets all move on and be thankful that we weren't there, whilst respectfully remembering those poor people that were. Some stories make good sci fi, but sorry, this isn't one on them. To think that 9/11 was really happening (I can vividly remember the day) was bad enough without conspiracy theories - sorry but as far as I am concerned any conspiracy is wrong.

Check out The Obama Deception. Unless you already have. But if you haven't, it makes good viewing. You can download it from youtube, or could last year, unless it has been taken off. Or even watch it from there.

I posted on it a while back, but most PW. members thought it was a load of hogwash.

I love a mind provoking conspiracy and this one does just that.

Almost all they predicted on it, has now happened, it's a couple of years old now.

Take a look, fill yer boots..

PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER MAN :look: :look:

before seeing this film i would of always said the same, that any stupid stories were a load of ****, but there seems to be a lot of evidence and strange goings on that could suggest otherwise, im not saying it is true but it makes you think, and its not that strange to believe there was some sort of cover up,

All the conspiracy theories are from people with overactive imaginations and far too much time on their hands.It was done by terrorists with a grudge against America.

What you have to think about is the various nutty conspiracy theories over the years like the moon landings,9/11,alien abductions and JFK all came from one country which makes me think theres something in the water over there.

I think the conspiracy theories are hare brained and disrespectful not to mention cynical cashing - in. The West has done some shady things but crashing planes into their own capital cities ? Rubbish . Remember half the Moslem world jumping about celebrating plus Bin Laden boasting about it ?

I think the conspiracy theories are complete and utter nonsense thought up by people with very little between their lugs

or the thought that it could make money, which it has done!

I watched a doc this morning about this very subject and the conspiracy theories all came to nothing when fully investigated.

One of the theories was that they had been brought down with demolition charges but they spoke to demo/explosive experts

and the demo men said that it would take up to 6 months to prepare buildings of that size for demolition.

conspiracy theories = poppycock

9-11 November the 9th!!

Not wanting to belittle the thread or the awful event but when did we change our calender format.

We would have been stuffed if 7/7 didn't happen then. Also that anniversary date was rather low key or did I miss something?

+ 1,000,000! Can't stand the getting the date wrong!

After the London bombings people were waiting for buses on the same street where bombs went off. That made me proud to be British and not a soft yank.

Yes it was a terrible tragedy and people lost their live, but it's 9 years ago - snap out of it.

+ 1,000,000! Can't stand the getting the date wrong!

After the London bombings people were waiting for buses on the same street where bombs went off. That made me proud to be British and not a soft yank.

Yes it was a terrible tragedy and people lost their live, but it's 9 years ago - snap out of it.

What?

Like all the soft Yank police and fire dept men and women who went into the towers to try and save peoples lives? And in doing so lost their own.

It may well be 9 years ago, but I'll wager that if you'd lost friends or family that day it would take a whole lot longer for you to 'snap out of it'.

Firstly, you would have to pack a specific floor with explosives. Then you would have to train a piece of cowardly scum to fly a plane, which he could accurately fly into the exact floor.

Half a brain cell is more than enough to see through conspiracy theories. Just why are people so gullible? It's embarrassing.

To those who get over relatives' death in a short time - I do think you need to get a life and develop relationships. Most people have lost someone dear to them. I would not like to be the sort of person who just shrugged it off with the attitude of - "ah well, life goes on". Very, very sad view of life.

Edited by Gordon R

i dont think its about being able to see through the conspiracy, but when provided with 2 stories then your able to look at both sides of the stories and why it may of been an inside job,

and as for the demo experts saying it couldnt of been done or it would take 6 months, well in the film loose change there were experts on there who said it couldnt of come down any othe way and that in there opinion it was an inplosion, and that the steel used in construction could not of melted enough in the time it did for it to collapse, and many many more facts to make you think, im not saying i believe it as i guess its easy to distort the truth, and that goes for both the stories, but as i said it does make you think, it seems everyone else does think it was due to the plane attacks, and its not just the film makers there are statements and interviews with the NYFD and the police telling of explosions and strange things that dont add up and a few demo experts,

if anyone wants to borrow the dvds then pm me your address, or get them off ebay for £4

all im saying is it makes you think,

to those who get over relatives' death in a short time - I do think you need to get a life and develop relationships. Most people have lost someone dear to them. I would not like to be the sort of person who just shrugged it off with the attitude of - "ah well, life goes on". Very, very sad view of life.

one of my grand kids died 11 years ago, I still crack up when she comes to my mind I will never get over her and I'm not ashamed to admit it. the get over it rant is a callous unthinking ill educated low life comment.

as for the peanut brains who believe in conspiracy theories along the lines of no plane flew into the pentagon etc or the twin towers was an inside job etc pray tell me if its all a con it would take thousands to be involved from engineers to politicians to the police etc etc so go on how do so many people manage to keep the secret for so long?

KW

i dont think its about being able to see through the conspiracy, but when provided with 2 stories then your able to look at both sides of the stories and why it may of been an inside job,

and as for the demo experts saying it couldnt of been done or it would take 6 months, well in the film loose change there were experts on there who said it couldnt of come down any othe way and that in there opinion it was an inplosion, and that the steel used in construction could not of melted enough in the time it did for it to collapse, and many many more facts to make you think, im not saying i believe it as i guess its easy to distort the truth, and that goes for both the stories, but as i said it does make you think, it seems everyone else does think it was due to the plane attacks, and its not just the film makers there are statements and interviews with the NYFD and the police telling of explosions and strange things that dont add up and a few demo experts,

if anyone wants to borrow the dvds then pm me your address, or get them off ebay for £4

all im saying is it makes you think,

Hi viking, not trying to get into an argument here but,

The issue with the steel was one of the tests they did in the doc, the main fact is that the steel did not melt but it did get so hot that the steel lost it's structural strength and just sagged. This had the effect of pulling the walls of the building to the inside which gave the look of an implosion. It only took this to happen on 1 floor then the weight of all the floors above had the effect of pile driving the building down into the ground.

They did a test in the open air with a girder above a bath of aviation fuel and within 4 minutes the girder had failed and sagged with the heat.

Your right in the fact that it is very interesting to see what happened and I have watched a lot of programs on this but personally I can't see any truth in the conspiracy theories.

The program I watched is on Nat Geo today at 16.00, The 9/11 conspiracies (or catch it on nat geo +1 at 17.00, just noticed the time :look: )

ATB John

last week i downloaded a film that turned out to not be what what it was supossed to be, it was infact something called, loose change, it was a film/documentary about the 9/11 disaster and all the conspiracy theories, i found it fascinating and its the first time iv heard of them as iv never really taken any notice of them before, i even went on ebay and bought loose change 1 23 and 4 and have just finished watching them, im now planning on buying the book 9/11 the commission report, and iv seen a couple of others such as towers of destruction, inside 9/11 and 9/11 new evidence, has anyone read any off these books of know of any informative ones that give both sides of the story,

given what iv just seen im leaning towards thinking it was an inside job and that the towers came down with a big help from a controlled explosion, then there is the story of flight 93, and the pland that did or did not hit the pentagon, its all mnd blowing stuff when you think about it.

so what do you guys think, terrorists or inside job?

lee

personally, been to the site, ground ZERO, seems strange all the buildings next to it is undamage :look: