Big Cat Paw Prints

Burt Babolski

After reading the article about big cats in this week’s edition 22nd September of The Shooting times,

I just thought id show these pictures we took last week on my friend’s farm in South Norfolk. We believe they are big cat prints, they are around 3” wide and were on a track near one of the cover crops on the game shoot. There was also quite a lot of deer prints close by but there was no sign of any animal remains. On the farm there is a game shoot and also my friend’s father breeds large amounts of special breed Peacocks in pens close to the area the prints were found. We know there have been a couple of sightings and the in the area of the big cat and the persons in question are reliable .It is believed to be a puma! I have yet to catch a sighting as they are very illusive and will have to do with the paw prints at present! Has anyone else had any sightings of Big cats in the areas they shoot ??

Burt

bigcat5.jpg

bigcat4.jpg

bigcat3.jpg

bigcat2.jpg

bigcat1.jpg

Deffo big massive black fantasy alien cat's wandering all over the place in this country but the trouble is they are invisible and that is why no-one ever get's a photo and only finds paw prints or a dead sheep to confirm their existance.This is also why no-one finds dead cat bodies cos they are invisible,simples.

The next time you are out in the countryside and you trip over what appears to be nothing........dead fantasy puma.

Next time you are driving along and you smell the muckspreader at work......are you sure it is the muckspreader and not a big black cat grave yard where all the invisible cats go to die,you know like those big grey visible things with tusks do in africa.

Alas your prints are not of the mythical puma and probably off a labrador sized mutt,but if you close one eye and squint the other that black lab can pass for a black puma if that is what you want to see.

As you may have detected,i dont really go with this lions tigers pumas and the ilk wandering round britain.

i certainly wouldnt write off big cats around the uk , its a long time ago i know & maybe they all died ,but i know off at least three pumas ,released in the lake district when the dangerous animal act was introduced ,several lads had them in the manchester area & all were released like i say they will if they didnt breed be gone by now , plus a certain sheep farmer on the yorkshire/lancs border says he shot & wounded 1 while lamping foxes : last year

Werewolf :yes:

Werewolf?:)??? What planet are you from?:D?> Anyone that has watched any of the Hammer Horror Films knows that Werewolfs have human feet (With ingrowing toe nails). Good God whatever is this forum coming to, next thing you know someone will be trying to tell us it is the foot prints from a Genetically Modifies Fox ---------------------------------------------------------- Hmmmmmm, Now there's a thought :good::good::oops: