Divorce

kyska

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done mate, theres always a better life after all the **** as been sorted :good:

Im more concerned about Nick being a bridesmaid then you and your best man, but hay why not have a female as a best friend, im just waiting to find a pretty lesbian who will be my best friend :hmm: but i know the wife just wont like it :lol::hmm:

Good luck :good:

Why get married again though ? Might not work again ?

I lived with a ginga ninja for 3 year until recently until the 15th August I bottled it and rang her from work and told her I was seeing a married women

I tell you there all evil :good:

Why do you sit in a hide when the traffic has stopped, he like all us decoyers and in my case ex-decoyer, is an optimist, keep tryin.

I lived with a ginga ninja for 3 year until recently until the 15th August I bottled it and rang her from work and told her I was seeing a married women

My friends have a standing instruction to stop me if i ever go near another ginger (they look like angels( well ginger angels) but they work for the devil).

where you actually seeing a married woman or making it up as an excuse to extricate yourself from the ginger?

oh dear was revenge on her part sweet :good: