this new pigeon watch sucks

richie223

The writing is too weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hold the ctrl down on keyboard and scroll your mouse wheel forward a little,few clicks :blush:

I like the new look by the way

Edited by carld41

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever upgraded your Operating System on a computer? If so, did everything transfer correctly and your computer looked exactly as it did before?

You'll find that whenever you upgrade things, stuff needs tweaking to work well with the new set up.

If you have ever upgraded your OS before, you'll also notice that the look of it usually changes. I can't imagine how half of this forum survived the XP to Windows Vista upgrade :blush:

fortunately, my new OS's always had an option to look the same as the old one!.....for ease of use :)

I think that people need to realise that this is a FREE forum!

Stop whinging!

Most forums are free, and while we like them we keep using them, once they change, well we stop.

This is the second shooting forum I use that has made changes to the looks this week, the other one was a change for the worse as well.

Neil.

Most forums are free, and while we like them we keep using them, once they change, well we stop.

This is the second shooting forum I use that has made changes to the looks this week, the other one was a change for the worse as well.

Neil.

Surely its not how the forum is set out that affects the quality.

Its the quality of the forum members that affects the quality of forum.

And its a great bunch IMHO.

Cheers OTH