Jailed for lobbing fire extinguisher - right or wrong?

death from below

this idiot deserved to be punnished but 32 months??

aso mohammed ibrahim, banned from driving ,waiting for deportation,runs over and kills 12 year old Amy Houston in a hit and run ,sentanced to 4 months and allowed to stay in the country in case we infringe his human rights

Currently doing my best Enoch/Alf Garnet/William Hague face.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 9 litre water fire extinguisher weighs about 15Kg. Im sure someone could do the science to work out the impact energy on somones head.

That little **** could of killed people doing that. I'm glad he's locked up. Shame it's not for longer, he'll be out in six months for good behaviour.

The extinguisher was empty!

He has also gone to Butlins a young offenders institution and he has been told he will serve at least half of his sentence :rolleyes:

He's 18, a man, so send to a mans prison :yes:

A 9 litre water fire extinguisher weighs about 15Kg. Im sure someone could do the science to work out the impact energy on somones head.

That little **** could of killed people doing that. I'm glad he's locked up. Shame it's not for longer, he'll be out in six months for good behaviour.

Completely correct decision. Just done some rough calcs and if this was thrown from 15 metres it would hit someone with approx 1626 ft-lbs of energy. Most definitely killed on impact.

I hope he suffers.

We need some judges with a bit of common sense and a sense of proportion!

Typo's - bain of my life, eh Duncan?

To be fair to that group, they have there hands tied by red tape - I have actually stood in court and saw magistrates and judges shake their heads at not being able to send rightful causes to prison due to Govn sentencing guidelines - and we are talking sex offenders with double figure convictions and burlgars with 20 plus offences prior to any sort of custodial sentence - not because of the judge but because of sentencing guides passed down by the former labour party. I doubt the coalitin will change it much though.

Completely correct decision. Just done some rough calcs and if this was thrown from 15 metres it would hit someone with approx 1626 ft-lbs of energy. Most definitely killed on impact.

I hope he suffers.

can you shoot foxes with that? and does it come in .177? :oops:

about time they made an example of someone. shame they cant do it all the time. wonder what his parents are thinking.

Good,glad the unwashed work shy has been sent down. :yes:

How do you know he was work shy :hmm:

He might have gone onto University and from there, gone onto great things which may benefit the country..... who knows.

He made a very stupid mistake, luckily no one was hurt or killed.

After seeing the incident on T.V he went to the police station and handed himself in.

He is now paying for his mistake (although I think he should have gone to ''proper'' prison)

the so called judicial system is a total joke,seems like there needs to be a serious shake up with sentencing,six months for killing some one is pathetic,but as far as the protests go why should i pay towards someone going to uni only for them to end up erning more than me, but in my veiw peacefull protest is exceptiable, but anyone acting in a violent and destructive manor should be banned from any form of further education,period, said my bit, cheers matt

I hope he suffers.

I've just watched the video of it and it looks like it's 8-10 stories high. Well done for working it out.

On Channel 4 news it sai he would serve a minimum of 14 months. We'll see....

Just watched it on news and said to mrs's if that had been a Muslim riot/protest would he be in court now???

I very much doubt it.

Dave

Sorry, what's your point - that as a white middle class student chucking something at an Asain he would not have gone to court - or that if he had been a Muslim chucking it then he wouldn't be in court - either way I think you're talking **** - well done for introducing race/religion into the post though, very skillful

why?

i think what your man is trying to say is that when the muslim protesters where at wooton basset screaming murderers and numerous racial hatred banters to our returning soliers alive and dead also when they stood in the capital of this country on the 11/11 burning the poppy the symbol of those lost in battle or defending us, where any of them arrested let alone jailed, can anyone answer that one, as far as the **** with the exstinguisher i think he got what he deaserved. matt

How many on this site have ever actually experienced a real prison/ YOC for themselves - don't believe all the hype the papers print - on face value this bloke seems to be a normal type who does not have umpteen convictions and followed a life of crime - believe me, having your liberty taken away is soul destroying - he has been snetenced but it will not be a butlins holiday camp for him - yes it's easy for the scum of this world he see being locked up as an acceptable hazard as a byproduct of thier lifestyle - for people who do not follow tat lifestyle, being locked up is anything but a laugh(which is the idea of prison in the the first place). For the habitual offender at least prison/YOC keeps them away from normal citizens. For the likes of this oik, I could imagine it will be hard time, even if you believe he will be playing PS3 20 hours a day.

Hit the nail on the head there mate.

i think what your man is trying to say is that when the muslim protesters where at wooton basset screaming murderers and numerous racial hatred banters to our returning soliers alive and dead also when they stood in the capital of this country on the 11/11 burning the poppy the symbol of those lost in battle or defending us, where any of them arrested let alone jailed, can anyone answer that one, as far as the **** with the exstinguisher i think he got what he deaserved. matt

He is now paying for his mistake

a mistake is an error / unintentional act, picking up a fire extinguisher (empty or not) then hurling it at a crowd from a decent height above them is tantamount to attempted murder, simples! or is the standard of our educational elite so poor these days that the poor luvie could not comprehend the fact that he could have killed someone and the gravity of the situation? (pun intended)

KW

Justice doesn't exist to make an example of individuals. What he did was ulitmately the equivalent of dangerous driving in the sense that it was reckless behaviour that only didn't result in someone's death by good fortune. Yet scores people convicted of this offence, covicted of manslaughter, convicted of GBH etc. will serve a lot less than him. I though justice was supposed to be consistent.