Wish me luck.......

henry d

I`m just off for a shower and a shave before I leave for my first interview in 20+ years as I have applied for an undergrad course.

Meeting is at 3pm and I have no idea what I will be asked, apart from why is a thicky like you applying for this ?

Thankfully I don`t get as nervous as this when I have a big shoot on :lol:

I`m just off for a shower and a shave before I leave for my first interview in 20+ years as I have applied for an undergrad course.

Meeting is at 3pm and I have no idea what I will be asked, apart from why is a thicky like you applying for this ?

Thankfully I don`t get as nervous as this when I have a big shoot on :lol:

best of luck.

whats the course?

Good luck, a brave move. I am currently investigating the undergrad route to my next chosen career path - many uni's seem very keen on 'mature' students nowadays although I find the thought od studying again a bit of a worry but also a challenge - not in a position to do my chosen course for a couple of years but hats off to you for taking the plunge. :good:

Good luck Henry. I'm in my last few weeks as a mature undergraduate. It's been a tough three years balancing family life with study but well worth doing something I was told I would never do when I left school! It gave me great pleasure to point out to one of my old teachers that I had gone on to university and at one of the best in the world.

'Death from Below'; go for it, well worth the effort if circumstances permit.

Mark

Cheers everyone, I have been accepted with 2 provisos, one of which all students get on this course and the other is to finish a distance learning course, I`m about 1/3rd of the way through it, and that is just to ensure I am up to speed with my learning as I have been out of the education system a couple of years :lol: