Favourite gun scene, from any film?

COLINSRI

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havnt you left yet?? :good:

Mine is probably the scene from the devils rejects right at the start when the police raid the house :good:

I got bored :good: B). Tried the other forums but they are even quiter than this place.

Devils Reject is a very cool film. 'Whats the matter kid? Dontcha like clowns?'

Edited by COLINSRI

ok some nice classics listed so far, but for sheer lots-of-gun-ness (yes its a proper word, I checked B) honest)...the lobby scene from "The Matrix".

You know the pigeons are coming in thick and fast when you have to carry THAT much weaponry!

:good:

Oh! oh! i have another! I know i, only supposed to have one but its cheeky. I think its lost in LA where 2 bandits confront Pliskin. They decide to play fair and let pliskin throw a brick in the air. they're to draw when it lands, only when he throws it up the others look up and he pops them both!

My Name is nobody :good:

Where he gets a guy to draw on him and before the guy can grab his gun THIS guy has took his gun and slaps him in the face and returns the gun to his holster.

Then he asks him to try again and he gets another slap B)

That film is ACE

LG

Edited by Lord Geordie

My initial reply was going to be the same as TLE,but the scene at the diner was much better IMO.

So I did a memory search and mine,yes more than one,first would have to be the beach landing scene in Saving Private Ryan because I could empathise with it a lot.

Second would be in Blade Runner,where Dekered has to shoot the fleeing female replicant in the back and is smitten with remorse at it being a female and the 3(?) shots taken.

Third and final would be good old Clint paying back his roles as a desperado in his early film career,by being a more believable hired gun in Unforgiven.The remorse of wounding not killing B)