Rugby World Cup 2011

bullet boy

As I Rugby fanatic i'm very excited about the World Cup which starts today!

Although Welsh born and bred I do believe I have Kiwi blood so although I want Wales to always do well my heart is with New Zealand-always have been,always will be!

Who do you think will win and pick up the William Webb Ellis Trophy?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love England to win but don't think they will, followed by NZ. A NZ Aussie final would not surprise me. As for Wales they have such a physical group I think there could be a load of injurys for them.

Great thing about Rugby world cup is there are about 6 teams who have a good chance of lifting the cup.

As I Rugby fanatic i'm very excited about the World Cup which starts today!

Although Welsh born and bred I do believe I have Kiwi blood so although I want Wales to always do well my heart is with New Zealand-always have been,always will be!

Who do you think will win and pick up the William Webb Ellis Trophy?

mate you can't keep up this wannabe Kiwi lark. By your own admission you were born and bread in Wales. Unfortunately that means you are Welsh. You mentioned once that you mother was born in Northampton so you could try to be English if the Welsh bit shames you. But just thinking that you have Kiwi blood in you doesn't count for much. :yes:

As for prediction

The one-eyed, sheep ********, Kiwis will choke again.

England have a favourable draw

So my prediction, with tongue, firmly in cheek, is England, followed by Australia.

mate you can't keep up this wannabe Kiwi lark. By your own admission you were born and bread in Wales. Unfortunately that means you are Welsh. You mentioned once that you mother was born in Northampton so you could try to be English if the Welsh bit shames you. But just thinking that you have Kiwi blood in you doesn't count for much. :yes:

:lol:

I was always struck by the number of my old social group that became micks during paddy's night. Normally transpired that a distant relative had been there once on holiday. This gave them the right to fly the flag for mother Eire every year or whenever the Pogues came on the Jukey.

As for prediction

The one-eyed, sheep ********, Kiwis will choke again.

England have a favourable draw

So my prediction, with tongue, firmly in cheek, is England, followed by Australia.

I am certainly not ashamed of my Welsh upbringing but I do have the Silver Fern tattooed on my heart so I'm not thinking I have Kiwi blood but I KNOW I have Kiwi blood!!

I am certainly not ashamed of my Welsh upbringing but I do have the Silver Fern tattooed on my heart so I'm not thinking I have Kiwi blood but I KNOW I have Kiwi blood!!

But dude, where do you think the white Kiwis came from originally? Unless you look like a Maori you're probably every bit as British as the rest of us.

I'll know after we play Australia...

Ireland.

Alright mate get some work done. Im lying here in Portugal sweltered :lol: .

I watched 1st half of NZ game this morn and their backs were amazing. But I have a funny feeling for Australia, they have a good record in world cup and it will be them and NZ in final.

Pre tournament form would show the Kiwis head and shoulders above anyone,and they experimented with fringe players in the Tri Nations so can discount the latter results.They are prone to bottling it on the biggest stage but i think this is theirs.I punted £50 on the Boks last time and came up trumps but they have been pretty average although you can never write them off.The Crims have a young upcoming squad and play some decent stuff but i dont think they will live with the Kiwis.Cant see any Northern Hemisphere teams getting to the final and Samoa might be the suprise package.