rats under my shed

Paddy Galore!

rat shooting is the sport of kings mate

well the ********* king can get his ******* up here i have a few up here under the shed too fen traps set air rifle at the ready mind you the second one i seen would have needed the 222.50 to drop it what a monster good luck buddy hope you get it :good::good:

Someone in our village had contacted her neighbour(a mate of mine who is a shooter)when she saw a rat on her bird table a few weeks ago.We were going to send in the terriers but couldn't locate any nest,so he decided to sit out one night and spotted them running along a fence top to get to her bird table so baited the fence top with peanut butter and stationed himself in his bedroom window with his air rifle.Got 21 in two nights.

We couldn't use Fenns in case we caught the local cats.

The lady concerned has stopped feeding birds now,even though we moved the table away from the fence and advised her to sweep up any spillage before it got dark each day.Has frightened the **** out of her!

try my homemade night shooting senario , peg out a mtr square white or light colored cloth on the ground in the middle i put a stale or crusty breadcake with a piece of threaded bar through the middle to secure to the ground , when ratty comes for his free feast you can see him on the light colored background (no need for a lamp )then just pop him off :good: i do this using an air rifle you could use a shotty and blitz the whole set up :lol::lol::lol:

Hush power sounds like the way forward to me

Or brush up on your marksmanship and get an air rifle out - Bait up an small area where you can overlook it from a window and away you go, vermin control from the comfort of your own home, perfect for those cold damp winter days (And nights) - Great fun! :good::good::good:

:stupid:

I could lend you ours, he would also solve the lazy cat problem for you at the same time ;)

:lol: that cat needs a fire lit under his backside, all he chases is me or the wife to the cupboard,

guys thanks for the input, while i don't have an air rifle, i do have some low powered 22lr subs, from the bedroom window should give a decent angle of desent, the white sheet idea sounds like one to try :good: