TOYOTA RAV4 SWB 4X4 1997 - BABE MAGNET

ME

Do you think I could fit my labrador Fenton and a couple of deer in the boot?

The previous owner had a Mastiff type dog so all the seats are pre-chewed and pre-dribbled. A labrador would feel very at home.

I have had a couple of "old dears" in the back and had no complaints.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could I pile 65 pigeons in the back and then get away with saying that it was 400?

Yes, easily, in fact I will throw in some free software that makes a photo of 65 pigeons look like 400 and a two inch wiener look like a throbbing twelve incher. (The software is still in the original packaging by the way)

I'll give you £28.76 in loose change and a pack of Danish bacon................ :sly:

I have seen these vehicles offered in dealers in Norfolk for that kind of money.

Down in sunny Essex this kind of sex machine fetches at least £725, some bacon, sausage and a dozen eggs.

Will you take a cement mixer in part exchange ? It's orange.

I wanted a blue cement mixer, but yes, OK then. £740.00 and bring the cement mixer with you.

Edited by ME

Does the wireless go really loud? So loud it will shake the windows and make my testicles vibrate?

Does it come with a fluffy steering wheel cover at all and if not, would you be willing to throw one in?

Is it possible to add a dual exit berzorst pipe on it to make it sound like a knackered saxo?

One of my shooting mates is 38 stone. Will he be able to sit in the front without releasing the handbrake or knocking it into neutral with his right bum cheek?

Does it have a dump valve on it and if so, can you tell me what they are for?

Does it smell of dead stuff or have you fitted a girly air freshener/man choker?

You say you won't take 400 notes and 20 B&H...what about £400, 20 B&H, a curly wurly and a bag of refreshers? if needs be i'll stretch to a mixed bag of mojo's and imps.

How fast does it go downhill with a tail wind and a good push too?

Lastly, does it come with any permissions for me to shoot on?

fanx.

you might have got away with an original one but the new ones are tiny

:shaun:

Shoehorn,

GREAT NEWS!

Plastic Ninja Throwing Stars are not covered under the FAC or SGC and you don't need to be a member of the CPSA or BASC..

Feel free to send me an offer by PM - if you are worried of a jealous backlash because you got in first...

I will check with my FEO and get back to you if it hasnt been snapped up

:shaun:

I wanted a blue cement mixer, but yes, OK then. £740.00 and bring the cement mixer with you.

Spooky, I wanted an orange car. You paint the car orange, I'll paint the cement mixer blue and we can do a straight swap ? Everybody's happy :D

Will it be dry in time for Christmas ?

Does the wireless go really loud? So loud it will shake the windows and make my testicles vibrate?

Does it come with a fluffy steering wheel cover at all and if not, would you be willing to throw one in?

Is it possible to add a dual exit berzorst pipe on it to make it sound like a knackered saxo?

One of my shooting mates is 38 stone. Will he be able to sit in the front without releasing the handbrake or knocking it into neutral with his right bum cheek?

Does it have a dump valve on it and if so, can you tell me what they are for?

Does it smell of dead stuff or have you fitted a girly air freshener/man choker?

You say you won't take 400 notes and 20 B&H...what about £400, 20 B&H, a curly wurly and a bag of refreshers? if needs be i'll stretch to a mixed bag of mojo's and imps.

How fast does it go downhill with a tail wind and a good push too?

Lastly, does it come with any permissions for me to shoot on?

fanx.

Come down for a test drive and we can discuss all the finer points of this rapidly appreciating modern classic vehicle.

Did I mention it has had only one previous agoraphobic nun owner?

Well her and then David Beckham owned it, then I bought it off Simon Cowell :good:

Is it an auto? If it is, does it bark and claim it's first victim? Arf Arf..... :huh:

Yes, once you get it into 5th gear it is completely automatic. The drivers window is really cool too - you know, one of those ones that you depress and the window goes straight down. I have seen womens underwear hit the floor at the sight of it.

If I did buy it, what would be the best shooters insurance sticker for it? I can't decide between BASC, CA, SASC, CPSA and CCC :no:

I would suggest that we start a poll on this one. I will start a poll for the date of the poll and we will go from there. :good:

What a motor and a steal. Me and the missus have viewed the ad and I said I wanted it bad. She's asking Q's about the odour inside and what other people might think with a "pink" motor on the driveway.

I've told her we would spray it handheld on the driveway but....

This car has no odours. It is however like the "Brut" or "Old Spice" of vehicles. It is a proper old school bird puller. I will chuck in a free chest wig and a half hour "Cheeky Essex wink" lesson.

I don't suggest anyone buys this car if you have a possessive jealous missus or if you dont like lots of female attention.

Well these Ravs must attract the women as i was following a lovely blonde today driving her black Rav around Brissle....obviously she was giving me the eye in her rear view mirror :lol:

There are no restrictions on the ownership of this vehicle.

I will sell it to the mad, bad, crazy and deluded - which covers the whole demographic of this forum :good:

does the c.d. player play discs by the Village People and Frankie Goes To Hollywood?

Yes and with the sunroof and window open you will still be able to do the Y and C of the actions in YMCA without restriction.

You will certainly be able to RELAX as the owner of this lovely motor, it starts first time every time :good:

If all us Herts Crayfishers gave you 2 weeks catch, plus the location of where to catch your own crayfish, and you did not mind us using it as a Crayfish trap, would that be enough to tempt you into parting with it.

After all we do not want you getting too excited or worked up, as you could go the same colour as the car and we wouldn't want that would we, would we? :hmm:

Edited by bakerboy

ME, i haven,t laughed so much for so long,great thread. you should take up comedy writing! Hope you sell your wee motor :good: P.S. did i see it outside the Manhole Club down Essex way?

Some of the PW Suffolk boys did borrow it for a night out in Essex. I can only assume that they nipped in there for directions or something. Pavman was quite insistent that he always wears that leather "driving cap". :hmm:

If you gave the seats a sniff test would you say it was a female owner ? ( just asking :oops: )

Might help your sale

Done the test Magman. I think that the previous owner must have been eating Tuna sandwiches whilst driving. I will of course give it a puff or two of Febreze for the new owner.

Any chance of some black and white pics for us oop North?

Eeeeeee lad. If you buy it you can push it up Hovis hill in a flat cap or do a drive past at Nora Battys.

This is a reet proper motor, it has a rack in the boot for your faggots, black pudding and chips with gravy :good: