I wonder which area these lads work?

henry_o

We have problems with poachers lamping all the time, but think they tend to use guns and dogs on our land... not catapults. I noticed they hit a few birds in this vid and don't finish them, they just move onto another bird. Made me a bit angry, could one assume they dont have permission to go out and do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G48f5kHeEI&feature=related

Can nearly see the reg plate in their film. Would be pretty funny if they are doing it illegally and have filmed the evidence...

Is there anything we can do to highlight this to the police? They don't have the classic country attire... cap and an addidas hoody! haha. Maybe there's a little chance that someone on here might recognise the land. Just a reminder to be careful when heading off these groups. Couple of us were nearly run over not long ago by someone desperate to get away, and a group like this won't hold back if it kicks off. I'm lucky to have friends from working doors to help out so hopefully the tables will be turned! But if you're alone then keep your distance unless you're confident in your abilities.

Has anyone else had any help from police? We have a fairly good local officer who comes and gives us a hand when he can.

I just had a good idea... I'll send it to Fieldsports Britain because that might add some weight to it if they air it!

henry

Can the BASC get on to their legal bods after the festivities and get this passed up the rural plod chain of command ASAP?

Vile cruel scum who need more than a visit from a community service officer.....

Edit:

Don't negatively comment the videos, it would be good if they do not remove the uploads.

Is there anything we can do to highlight this to the police? They don't have the classic country attire... cap and an addidas hoody! haha. Maybe there's a little chance that someone on here might recognise the land. Just a reminder to be careful when heading off these groups. Couple of us were nearly run over not long ago by someone desperate to get away, and a group like this won't hold back if it kicks off. I'm lucky to have friends from working doors to help out so hopefully the tables will be turned! But if you're alone then keep your distance unless you're confident in your abilities.

Has anyone else had any help from police? We have a fairly good local officer who comes and gives us a hand when he can.

I just had a good idea... I'll send it to Fieldsports Britain because that might add some weight to it if they air it!

henry

Good Idea sending to fieldsports Britain these scumbags need to be caught,They don`t sound like *****`s to me?

Going by their other vids they're probably pykies of some sort, and hence immune from prosecution :rolleyes:

I hate to say it, but you're right, I know from very personal angles what you can get away with if you are a traveller, even if they got spoken to, they'd just close ranks and vanish if needs be.

Not worth the police bothering, once bailed they'll be ghosts, not that its right, but I've seen somethings that astound me they get away with, really serious crimes, properly serious.