pigeons have started calling

FalconFN

Yeah, I've heard them calling last weekend, and today seen some getting it on :blink: Things are definately changing climate wise :rolleyes:

Is that so? Your memory seems to forget the last 3 winters. Weather changes, always has done and always will, we once had an ice age. Dont let the global warming fantasists brainwash you, they believe it because there is fantastic money and power in it, for them!

Edited by unapalomablanca

Is that so? Your memory seems to forget the last 3 winters. Weather changes, always has done and always will, we once had an ice age. Dont let the global warming fantasists brainwash you, they believe it because there is fantastic money and power in it, for them!

Did I say in which way the climate was changing?! :hmm:

Definately warmer spells, then short cold spells, etc etc. Been seeing bumble bees about,,,, yes, BUMBLE BEES [criticise that!]

Collared Doves also been seen and heard doing the lovey dovey stuff :P

oh for dear sake!!! on average the winter is definitely wetter and warmer.

Did I say in which way the climate was changing?! :hmm:

Definately warmer spells, then short cold spells, etc etc. Been seeing bumble bees about,,,, yes, BUMBLE BEES [criticise that!]

Collared Doves also been seen and heard doing the lovey dovey stuff :P

No you just said it was changing which it isnt

Oh dear! Bacofoil headgear anyone?

Sorry you must explain this, you clearly have a very high iq (bacofoil headgear?) :hmm:

Yes, temperatures vary and weather patterns will fluctuate naturally, but there is no doubt that global average temperatures are increasing at an incredible rate. Climate change (not global warming) is measured over long periods of time and not just the last decade, so a couple of cold winters are not enough to refute the almost universally accepted theories of man made climate change.

No you just said it was changing which it isnt

Hi fella, you seem to be on a loser with this one :lol:

So please tell us,,,, IS it changing or isn't it :hmm:

Also you've not commented on the OP's statement,,,, funny that :rolleyes:

All the best ;):)

Sorry you must explain this, you clearly have a very high iq (bacofoil headgear?) :hmm:

I've never had my IQ tested, I'd be surprised if it's anything other than decidedly average at best :( I can just about walk and chew gum at the same time, but if I decided to hum a simple tune as well, it would all unravel PDQ :lol: My comment was a reference to tin foil hats beloved of conspiracy theorists prompted by your brainwashing/money/power comment - intended as a JOKE before you challenge me to a handbag duel! ;):P

tin-foil-hat.jpg

tin-foil-hat.jpg

266586d1300462940-nuclear-albacore-25397tin_foil_shazam.png

tinfoilhat_fark.jpg

Edited by Blunderbuss