Who drives what?

unapalomablanca

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatty old Disco 1,used for everything,including the school run(daughter makes me drop her off where none of her mates can see her get out of it for some reason,but when I'm feeling in a tormenting mood I'll drive right into the car park before letting her out!)lamping,carrying feed,carrying dead game,etc etc.My other half refuses to get in it so has her own Fiesta Zetec.

I know mines a real Landrover 'cos it rains in and everything. :good: Cost £35,000 when new;worth about a tenner now.

2000 Range Rover P38 for driving to work, carrying stuff, playing on the shoot and long drives, camping etc. It's got a set of All Terrain tyres on for winter and driving across fields.

1999 Peugeot 106 which is my wifes car but I use it every couple of days for cheap commuting (it runs on air).

As you can tell not bothered about spending loads on cars would rather pay off the mortage and retire early. Got to be slightly insane to buy a brand new car and watch the value depreciate on a daily basis.

When Range Rover dies will probably get a decent estate for motorways etc and a old Land Rover toy for the shoot.

Edited by Dr W

was looking at picking up the Shelby SS, though buddy has one and is not having much fun, the other would be the Challenger R/T, again though, a lot of motor for a few months fun here, winter tends to keep these guys at bay.

still like my BMW's

dropped the Grand Prix GTP a while back and keep the Chevey Avalanche as an all rounder, lovely tool for shooting having a slide out full deck locakble, drives like a charm ask njc110381 Nick, he liked it.....

Martin.

You posted that before and it foxed me. Very interesting looking ride. Refresh my memory, what on earth is it?

Its a Toyota Crown isn't it? :hmm:

Yup

It's full title is Toyota Crown Custom..

Chassis number was something like 00000000000072 :lol:

atoyotacrowncustomestate.jpg

John :)

My car 2005 Audi a4 s-line, for everyday use

Wife's car 1999 land rover discovery td5

My shooting truck that is currently off the road because I rolled it on a off road course, is currently bring rebuilt, which is a land rover 110, 1989, 200tdi Galv chassis.

And my summer play thing 2001 Honda fireblade

citroen berlingo ,cracking little van.just got rid of my disco 3.

will shortly be in the market for a ford ranger or isuzu rodeo.06 ish.so if anyone

one owns one of these,is there any thing,to watch out for.cheers

alan

Ive got a berlingo. Yet to lift the bonnet apart from oil. It just seems to go. Probably break down tommorrow. Best motor i've ever had.

Edited by unapalomablanca