Ouija board

Doc Holliday

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people annd have relatives who will swear they have had supernatural experiences, although nothing like Ouija boards, more erie or uncomforting experiences. I have myself been in some seriously spooky places, sometimes in the early hours of the morning, and I am not a million miles away from thinking that there is a supernatuar element to the world.

I did one once.

The room was dark. Everyone was tense and on the edge of their seats. You could hear a pin drop. Everyone raised their fingers and placed them on the glass.

At first nothing happened, then the glass lurched from side to side. The lights flickered a bit. A chill came across the room.

THEN, the glass hovered and it slowly moved backwards and forwards across the board it spelled -

M...E...

H..A..S..

G...O....T

A

M....A..S.S...I...V....E

T...O..D..G...E...R

Who am I to argue with the spirits? :yp: :P :P :P :P

Edited by ME

I did one once.

The room was dark. Everyone was tense and on the edge of their seats. You could hear a pin drop. Everyone raised their fingers and placed them on the glass.

At first nothing happened, then the glass lurched from side to side. The lights flickered a bit. A chill came across the room.

THEN, the glass hovered and it slowly moved backwards and forwards across the board it spelled -

M...E...

H..A..S..

G...O....T

A

M....A..S.S...I...V....E

L...O..D..G...E...R

the things you will do for extra rent money :P

True. It was sold as a toy originally. The name comes from the German and French words for yes.

:good: Didn't know that, learn something every day.

So we should really be saying "I say daaahling, shell we get the Wee-Ya board out, wouldn't that be an ebsolyute wheeeeeze?"

I don't believe in mumbo-jumbo. I'd just think it was some **** pushing the glass around <_<

Edited by Chard

I've not tried one, and don't want to, I'm quite a suggestive personality, if anything did happen it'd freak me.

What is interesting, that for years and years (before easily accesses media) many people report the manifestation of a spirit/demon called Zozo, this has happened globally, turns out this hell dweller is a bit of a cheeky monkey really, telling people they are going to die or get their souls eaten etc.

Edited by kyska

I did one once.

M...E...

H..A..S..

N..O...T

G...O....T

A

M....A..S.S...I...V....E

T...O..D..G...E...R

I've not tried one, and don't want to, I'm quite a suggestive personality, if anything did happen it'd freak me.

What is interesting, that for years and years (before easily accesses media) many people report the manifestation of a spirit/demon called Zozo, this has happened globally, turns out this hell dweller is a bit of a cheeky monkey really, telling people they are going to die or get their souls eaten etc.

Wanna buy some magic beans?

I did one once.

M...E...

H..A..S..

G...O....T

A

R....A..N.G...E

R...O..V.....E...R

A....N....D

A

L....T...T..L...E

W...I..N....K....Y

Wow, spooky it's got to you to a T :P:lol::good: