Hull super fast cartridges

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to be more pecific, what ones are you referring to?

That's what they're called, they're new. Hull Super Fast. I've seen them advertised from £148/1000 :hmm:

I was wondering what they're like too.

I think they're advertising them on Sporting Targets website and I saw a gunshop somewhere that was even cheaper

Just been on their web site and no mention of them! :unsure: They sound like the English Sporting brand for similar money, deliberately loaded with excessive recoil in mind to deter serious users from switching from more rip off versions. In this day and age there is absolutely no excuse in loading shells that are overly thumpy. :no:

1500 fps :sly:

Fastish........ :P

Is that the speed of them chard if it is I'm impressed for that price. The mediocre speed I was referring to was the rough average of 1400 fps of intercomps and comp x in 28g.

If the specs are good ill have five thou for the season.

ATB figgy

i thought they were the sovereign's so i emailed them (www.justcartridges.com) to find out about them.. they reckon they are 1500fps and ARE 27gram, they said they are 27g to cut costs down and they are a new budget load from hull!! i was thinking about buying them but im going to a shop tomorrow to see if he can get me 1000 eley olympics and how much, as the other shop around here doesnt sell any eley and is way over priced!

just bought 100 of them for the pigeons tomorrow.. fibre wad 29 grams.... bit of an odd grammage i know but will let you guys know what theyre like. theyre currently about £45 for 250 and about £150 for 1000, great value for what i need them for. Snap them up while theyre cheap! havent used a bad hull cartridge yet!