Any good nick names?

ack-ack

A well hung lad I know is called Licko - because he can

Another who talked rubbish was called **** lips

Then theres Billy the Gate (no idea why)

and **** pipe Dave (went to the Maldives with him and all he could talk about was a pipe that went out to sea that he inspected daily (loses a bit in translation but it was funny at the time)

edit. Forgot - theres Richard who is another that is blessed in the trouser department. He's called Biggus because he doesnt like being called di ck

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nobby - on the first day on the LIFFE floor his boss said "you look like a right N0B"

Bulge - my best man. Hung like a donkey.

Larry Landline - my brother the millionaire that hates the cost of calling mobiles.

Stellaboy - lad that works with me. I had to call his missus out twice to take him home when we first used to go drinking.

Wookey - used to have a customer called Jim Hole. We shortened it from Wookey Hole.

Fingers - my mate got a name for himself for being a bit gropey at company do's.

Pink - on a school outward bound trip he ran naked through the girls dorm, it was described later as little and pink.

Boothy - not a fan of our ethnic brethren, named after some TV character.

Dicky - No idea, but it sounds like ****head, that's good enough.

Dumpy - vertically challenged.

Tannoy - real name Tanya, loud piercing voice. ( I started this one but she doesn't know ).

a bloke i knew was called 'cunny' after being caught performing oral on his girlfriend by her mum! (edit - they were 25/26 at the time!)

i know someone who has been called 'guniness' ; because he is a black gent with white hair

some unkind souls who used to work for me called me ' the fat controller' for some unknown reason :lol:

Edited by pegasus bridge

use to have loads at rugby..

4 of us use to go out together and we got the nicknames horse and the 3 amigos....I was the horse as use to carry them home at the end....

Jackanory....had some cracking stories to tell

Tea boy or TB....young lad wet behind the ears

Gofor....go for this go for that....would help anyone out

Two cairns - from the way the chap covered up an al fresco dump he took on a on a hiking holiday ( he'd probably have got away with this if he hadn't gleefully told us what he just did while we where eating lunch.)

Semi colon- friend of mine who had an op to removew a bit of lower intestine.

Ive a few,

I know an old boy called Reg, and at the allotments He is known for swearing and is always ******* and Geoffing - He is known as F-Reg

I have a mate who is always off work - someone said He spends more time off than dirty Harry's safety catch, so He is known as Clint.

Another mate is always borrowing money and stuff - so we call Him Owen (as in "He is always owen someone")

Another pal who is a sparky, once blocked a customers toilet big style, He is known as the dumpster.

one more is a mate who always used to get into fights in clubs and stuff, He is well over 6 foot tall and very ginger, He is the Ginger Ninja.

A bloke who beats on our shoot is known as the bin man, He is a dirty *** and smells like the bottom of a dust bin :lol:

a workmate walks without swinging his arm and hardly lifting his feet= GLIDER even his wife used this name for him.Avery tall lad used to be called Two meters and then there is the old one about someone always wanting to borrow money his name DISTROYER as he was allways after a sub.

Loads from different places I've worked but here's a few for starters,

Kit-Kat, lost a finger in an accident leaving just four.

Qualcast, cut his finger ends off whilst cleaning a lawn mower.

Seal pup, 10 minutes in his company and you want to club him to death.

Hungry hippo, rather rotund lady who can clear a table of food like its a competition.

Ghandi, calapsed at work after not eating when his girlfriend left him.

Nueralgia, due to his misserable appearance. Aka Carnival head due to his long face.

Rock head/granite crust, lad with a large round head.

One guy had about 22 nicknames, a small fiery little man who looked like two of his nicknames (john ingman, and Taggart) but was also known by everyone by any of the following, 1/4 drive, 3 amp, mini baby bell, 2 watt, fairy light bulb, inch high private eye, etc.

These are great!!

Here's some I've encountered

Soft Luggage - what a biker mate used to call his wife

Minty - a colleague who was always late for work, arriving after eight

118118 - we had twins working in our factory, couldn't tell em apart and they looked like the ad

Crust - given as his diet was pie based

Blubber - a colleague who was always blabbing about something

Large 'Ead - my mate with a huge noggin, I can put his crash hat on then turn it round!

Salad dodger - a particularly large customer

Mine is Pedro - names after a kids yogurt my mate happened to be eating when I interrupted his lunch