so bbq season is here

mpk

So i managed a cheeky BBQ Yesterday and will be having them today and tomorrow. Whats you favorite BBQ Meat/fish ?

I had sea bass yesterday and enjoyed some venison marinated in reggae reggae sauce,honey and black pepper.

Edited by mpk

Ribs,ribs and more ribs.St louis style,thick cut slow smoked for about 4 hours and covered in sweet /spicey sauce MMmmmmmmm

Im salavating just thinking about that !! and im at the supermarket and have just bought some. :good:

Edited by mpk

Any thing in my books, i like them all. From big juicey beef steaks from chump pork steaks, chicken

and various sea food. All basted with various seasonings, flavours. Then washed down by quite a few very cold

tinnes of various strong lager/cider, Stella, 1664, any export labels, and the humble Strongbow.

DD

chicken done in a pressure cooker first...quickly mind you, then onto the bbq with ribs from the butchers, with fat left on, then they are whipped off into a stiky sauce then back onto the bbq to crisp and go golden brown, served up with thin homemade chips or a rice salad,,with ice cold stella or bud in a frosted glass..............

Depends - If i'm grilling then its definitely lamb or beef steaks, kebabs of any form and a good homemade burger.

However, if i'm barbecuing, then it's a nice joint of lamb, beef or chicken or the wonder meat that is pork - pulled, ribs, jerked - anything!!

Pork is made for the barbecue

Well i had fresh pilchards and tiger prawns ( in foil) chicken, proper sausages and reggae reggae sauce marinated ribs (in the oven first) lots of salad and new spuds washed down with lots of ice cold stella.........bliss .......same again tomorrow :yes:

Just a quick tip lads,if your doing sausages on the barbi boil them for about 15 mins first.

This makes them really easy to finish off on the grill ,and you dont have to wait until they're that black that you can write with them before eating.

Fish...wrapped in foil with real butter and herbs... :good: :good:

And a slice of fresh lemon. :good: :good: :good: