Gun used to murder

Big Marty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad but I do not think that the gun had anything to do with it much as the anti people will clam but if he was that upset that he was going to kill her he would had done it anyway with a knife or some other way as long as there are people in the world this sort of thing will happen.

Yeap totally agree gun was just there, he was such a good lad can't brleive it.

I am in a state of shock a young lad that I would be very frienly with has just shot is girlfriend and her sister..The sister is dead and the other girl is critical..He only got his FAC 2 weeks ago.....

It makes you wonder if he had planned this and applied for his FAC specifically to do what he did.

You just don't know what's going through peoples heads. I feel for both families involved.

Sorry to here fellow ,I know this is prob the time but I'm curious wot was the weapon he used don't think I'm sick just wondering

No don't think that at all his brother said he had bought a Berreta semi Auto that's all I know. He had asked me last week if I could get him into a Duck shooting club this year, So I don't think this was a planned thing. Could be wrong.

Sad i hope the other girl recovers. Unfortunately a lot of these incidents seam to happen after relationship breakups, time will tell what happened in this case. It reminds me of an accident a few months ago in a hairdressers in dungannon a guy shot himself dead in front of his girlfriend after a relationship breakup.

Sad i hope the other girl recovers. Unfortunately a lot of these incidents seam to happen after relationship breakups, time will tell what happened in this case. It reminds me of an accident a few months ago in a hairdressers in dungannon a guy shot himself dead in front of his girlfriend after a relationship breakup.

That's right I remember that,This lad todays mother said that he was very hot headed and for that reason she went to the police when she heard he was applying for A Gun and told them she didn't think he was right for a permit, The rest is history. I knew his temper wasn't great but didn't think who could do this.

think the feo are no longer police officers. civillians brought into do a job they have no clue about.

Not always true, the guy i deal with is very knowledgable and helpful......still a dreadful event though :no::no::no: