jenny agatter

g fletch

damb&blast afternoon films, just enduring the beginning of logans run waiting for the best bit when Jenny Agutter gets her kit off and they cut it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are many on this forum who will not understand you ....... :lol:

Didn't JA do the (kit off) swim scene in Walkabout?

damb&blast afternoon films, just enduring the beginning of logans run waiting for the best bit when Jenny Agutter gets her kit off and they cut it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's practically naked throughout anyway. I do actually love her.

They cut the graphic bit from the railway children as well. Spoil sports.

Jenny Agutter, mmmmmm! Let me just think about her for a moment....

Ok, I'm done! She actually helped me through some very difficult moments in my adolescent years. Even now I'm not sure which version of the railway children I prefer her in.

To the OP, I fully sympathise with you and you have my condolences.

I'd trade my left kidney for a bit of adult fun with her. Loved her for years.

Felicity Kendal to make a threesome,,,,,,,,,,

I'll be back later - I may be some time :oops:

Now you're talking. I wonder how one goes about superimposing Felicity Kendal's head on to the body of the bloke in American Werewolf' shower scene. But lose the hairy chest too as that would just ruin it for me.

you may find this hard to believe but actually went out with her in my younger years.. She was good freinds with my cousin whose family was also in the Army and we double dated one evening. cant rememer where we went but it was just before or after she made walkabout and she was either 16 or 17.

Needless to say I rejected her as she wasnt really my type and had another date with Chrsitopher Lees daughter Christina who went to school nearby...Couldnt really get my teeth into her though either... :lol:

you may find this hard to believe but actually went out with her in my younger years.. She was good freinds with my cousin whose family was also in the Army and we double dated one evening. cant rememer where we went but it was just before or after she made walkabout and she was either 16 or 17.

Is there a Triumph Spitfire / Weapons grade cider story that ties into this? :lol: :lol:

omg....she was so so hot, i played the showere scene over and over again as a 14 yr old lad on my betamax video

I thought this was the shower scene?

WHERES THE CHUFFING SHOWER SCENE GODDAMIT?

I DEMAND THE SHOWER SCENE!!!!!!!!!!