Gay marraige in church.

Frenchieboy

"Gay Marraiges" in Church.  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Should the church allow "Gay Narraiges?

• YES
    • NO

This is such a complicated subject. I personally do not approve or understand the whole gay thing. I do not think it's normal. On saying all of that, if my daughter in years to come turns out to be gay then i will still accept her with open arms.

Contradictory... yes.

I would also wade in if i saw somone being abused for their sexuality. It's a free world and what people do is nothing to do with as long as it is not forced on me. We should eb allowed to make decisions and i believe that includes the hoteliers with the "No gays" rule.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just seen on Granada Reports that the first "Gay Couple" (Two men) have been "Officially and Legally Married" in a church in Liverpool. I personally think that this is wrong, especially as the bible says "A man should not lay down with another man". So with this in mind I believe that it is going againts what the bible says and the church, by allowing it is being hypocritical. What are your thought? - As this could be a "touchy" subject and that this is a "Family Friendly" forum please bear this in mind and keep your replies "reasonable" so as not to get this poll closed and removed.

Being hypocritical is what the church does best...... the clergy will do anything for a buck!

Don’t like gay marriage? Don’t get one.

Don’t like abortions? Don’t get one.

Don’t like drugs? Don’t do them.

Don’t like sex? Don’t have it.

Don't like guns? Don't buy one.

Don’t like your rights taken away? Don’t take away anybody elses.

I like that.

Only applies to the Jews and as they consistently broke other convenantal laws they got exiled. Your other misgivings are, it wasn`t rabbits as they didn`t have them and they do not chew cud or have cloven hoofs and Peter sorts all that out for once and for all along with Jesus and Peter sorting out circumcision and other empty worship.

Isn't the whole "no gay" thing old testament too? Only for the Jew etc.:huh:

I don't want it forced onto a church if they don't want to marry same sex couples but I also think its wrong to stop a willing vicar :oops:

I don't want it forced onto a church if they don't want to marry same sex couples but I also think its wrong to stop a willing vicar :oops:

Then maybe a 'willing vicar' should be allowed to rewrite the bible :hmm: :hmm:

Quite frankly i dont like having the gay thing shoved down my throat all the time,you cant watch tv with out watching mincing males thinking they are amusing,this just spells the thin end of the wedge,just my opinion for what its worth :hmm:

Quite frankly i dont like having the gay thing shoved down my throat - brilliant !!!

Only applies to jews unless its in the new testament

Really since when? Why is there a new and Old Testament in all Bibles, but no Gospel, acts or Letters in the Pentateuch? :rolleyes:

I agree but there is a specific rule about not eating rabbits(maybe in the old testament), its probably punishable by stoning to death to make sure you learn your lesson

Deuteronomy Chapter 14. It's the basis for the Jewish dietary rules, no pork, etc. It has no relation to killing animals juist that certain animals are considered unclean.

Deuteronomy Chapter 14. It's the basis for the Jewish dietary rules, no pork, etc. It has no relation to killing animals juist that certain animals are considered unclean.

Quite right too, all the more bacon for me, roast pork, drool drool, pigs fry, yum yum. :good:

Well said.

I am not falling into pasting stupid photos into this, but I am in favour of quotes. Here's one of my favourites. (unknown source)

Don’t like gay marriage? Don’t get one.

Don’t like abortions? Don’t get one.

Don’t like drugs? Don’t do them.

Don’t like sex? Don’t have it.

Don't like guns? Don't buy one.

Don’t like your rights taken away? Don’t take away anybody elses.

spot on :good:

Well it looks like 3/4 of us say it aint right. :good:

3/4 of the general public would probably ban our guns because our sport 'aint right'! :good:

sad thing is we have to watch it on tv every night.not matter if we find it offensive.hate to see how the next generation turns out.defo not for.me and no right minded church should allow it.god made eve as a partner.remember sodomy and gomorrah? the word gay has been hijacked.sodomy fits the bill better

Iam tired of Hearing how Gays have the right to this and should have the right to that,, What about everyone else's right to not have to listen to it and have them demanding what they should and shouldn't be aloud to do.As I said before its not natural and really there is no argument that can prove other wise. It really has got to be like a fashion statement designer sun glasses designer clothes oh and yes Iam GAY how trendy and with it am I. It's just WRONG.