Genitalia cold wash?

Jim Sarakun

I'll have to admit that I was bought up in a black and white world. Anyone born before 1980 will probably not be able to understand this forth coming gripe. The country is becoming too girly for my liking, it's going down the toilet and I think and hope that Cammeron will change it.

My job sends me all over the country and these last few days it sent me to Wales. I love Wales and the people who live there, they are mostly Polish or Lithuanian.

Having stopped in the services on the M4 in Welsh Wales I concluded that I needed a dump. Well, I'll have to admit that I have never been so intrigued or fascinated in a WC in all my life. Having sat down to make my deposit to the Welsh economy, I was unexpectedly awakened with a cold jet of water in my crack and on my sack.

Now, under other circumstances this would have been a paid for pleasure. Though on this occassion, it was all for free. It seemed that every move I made, would give me a delightful squirt of freezing cold water onto my never exposed or played with parts, well, rarely. So I jiggled and I squirmed in that bog for maybe an hour, just for the hell of it, before the Pakistani attendant decided that, even after my pleas of constipation, I should get out.

Now, I have been in these idiot proof dump and go bogs before, but never had the sack and crack cold wash, well, not in England any way.

So, is this a Welsh thing? Is this some kind of a conspiracy, to get the UK visitors to return. What do you, the salt of the earth, PW members think?

I'm guessing it was the movement sensor type. I personally am not a fan of having the cold under chassis wash, hence have to be in a state of constant readiness to stand up, its worse than going to church!

More to the point as you stand to admire your work it is swiftly whisked away before you get the chance.

On a similar vein, in some of the services stations they have female attendants, so whilst stood there with your old man out, reading the poster adverts for sat-nav's and malaria in walks a rather plain looking female cleaner. May be I'm old fashioned but it all seems a little too continental for my liking.

Post 1980 I thought because that is around about when everything started becoming confusing and more electronic so youngsters were bought up with this kind of thing.

I think you guys are right though because I got a squirt every time I moved. It even washed my hands, well hand, as I did the paper work.

When I win the lottery I plan to buy a cliff side farm with one of those lovely beaches all to itself. I love Wales and actually volunteer to go and work there.

Stopped at 2 services, they both had the same spray facility, on the M4 going to and coming from Haverfordwest.

It was much warmer there too, than here in East Anglia.

I'll have to admit that I was bought up in a black and white world. Anyone born before 1980 will probably not be able to understand this forth coming gripe. The country is becoming too girly for my liking, it's going down the toilet and I think and hope that Cammeron will change it.

My job sends me all over the country and these last few days it sent me to Wales. I love Wales and the people who live there, they are mostly Polish or Lithuanian.

Having stopped in the services on the M4 in Welsh Wales I concluded that I needed a dump. Well, I'll have to admit that I have never been so intrigued or fascinated in a WC in all my life. Having sat down to make my deposit to the Welsh economy, I was unexpectedly awakened with a cold jet of water in my crack and on my sack.

Now, under other circumstances this would have been a paid for pleasure. Though on this occassion, it was all for free. It seemed that every move I made, would give me a delightful squirt of freezing cold water onto my never exposed or played with parts, well, rarely. So I jiggled and I squirmed in that bog for maybe an hour, just for the hell of it, before the Pakistani attendant decided that, even after my pleas of constipation, I should get out.

Now, I have been in these idiot proof dump and go bogs before, but never had the sack and crack cold wash, well, not in England any way.

So, is this a Welsh thing? Is this some kind of a conspiracy, to get the UK visitors to return. What do you, the salt of the earth, PW members think?

If you think Cameron will change it, You were I'm sure sitting on the sink. Try using the cubicles where the more traditional pot resides.