Which weapon you would most like to shoot/use.?

Del T

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been fortunate enough to fire most of those listed on this thread at one time or another. I never took photos of them all, but here are just a few of those I did :) The thing is, I get a far bigger kick out of mooching round a field ambushing rabbits with a .22LR these days!

th_scan0013.jpg th_0507270018.jpg th_scan0001.jpg th_No4T.jpg th_G36.jpg th_VZ58.jpg th_MP40-1.jpg

Edit: Just noticed, I had hair when I was firing that .50 BMG, it must have been the Normandy beach head! :lol:

Edited by Blunderbuss

In the air, a typhoon attacking ground targets, in a heli, a minigun and lots of ammo, on the ground a sturmgewehr,

and an H&H .5 nitro express at a charging elephant target - i.e. paper target.

There are many I would like to try, most are above.

how do you get a pic up..

mikky

You need a photobucket account (free to join) or similar. Then transfer the pics from your computer to photobucket via their upload.

You should be able to see it in "your albums" in photobucket, it's easy to do but hard to describe but here goes, go into PB, hover cursor over pic, this should open 4 boxes below the pic, left click on bottom box, this should turn to "copied", left click on copy, exit PB and go to the thread you want pic in, left click in message area, now right click, this will open an option box, left click on paste, now scroll down to review post at the bottom and left click, you should now see your pic. Scroll down to submit post and it should be job done. It sounds complicated but after a few times it's quick and easy.

I think i've got it right. No doubt someone will correct me if i'm wrong. Hope this helps.

Edited by Elmer Fudd.

I've fired most rifles I want to but would love to use any rifle i have not fired but above all a giant Viper would be out standing a nice big bang.

For those that don't know its a weight fire from a trailer but the twist the weight drags out a hose pipe filled with high explosives to blast a large path through a mine field.