help me, its back!!!!!!!!

aister

this comes and goes from time to time but this time its taken a good hold. not sure if i am going to shake it this time. i think this could be the time that i put in a variation for a .22-------------------------------------semi auto :shout:.

what should i do, should i keep fighting it or just go for it. it would be good to hear from anyone that has been affected with this before.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I too went to the dark side around a year ago and bought a ruger 10/22 although I had the cz452,

at first you tend to play about, I put quite a few hundred rounds through it, got a 35 shot magazine,lol (which I sold on)

it then went back in the cabinet for a while, but recently have started using it again as a day rifle, the cz is for lamping, but I'll also use the night vision on the ruger, having a quick second,third, fourth shot when they don't know youre there is brilliant, having to use the bolt whilst looking at the screen would be too much hassel

sold my ruger 10/22T,fun to start with,got through shed loads of ammo,always had to clean after every shoot to prevent jamming...went back to my bolt action brno,would never buy another semi auto......but it will put a smile on your face when you pull the trigger..

mikky

I have a 50+ year old Browning SA, brilliant little gun but not as accurate as my BA. Still very sweet gun and it has a simple action you can strip down without tools and it does not need stripping every outing. 11 shot mag in the stock.

Edited by Fisheruk

the best .22lr semi auto i have used fun wise is the calico with a 100 shot magazine only problem is reloading the mag takes ages yet it empties in seconds :yahoo:

I know where your coming from lol a long time loading and not long to empty lol

Alan

I have been shooting for many many years but it was only about 10 months ago I bought my first .22lr semi.

I had been considering it on and off for several years and could simply never find the justification. Eventually I succumbed and invested £150 in a Brand new Magtech 7022 (Mossberg 702).

I have still to find a sensible use for it, but even as an old boy I have to say it can be fun, and the first time I took it to my rifle club everyone wanted a go, and believe it or not some are older than me!

So, my experience is, great fun, use a lot of ammo, achieve a lot less than with my Bolt Action but have a bigger grin :good: Oh yes, and you can do things like this, 10 shots in 1.7 seconds and all on the target at 100 yards! :D

Perhaps this is the onset of the second childhood! :lol::good: