Sgt Mark Andrews gets his job back.

Dirty Harry

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now agree with those on here who allow no room for human error.

Like them, I now sincerely hope that the six Royal Marines so rightly accused of murder are all convicted and spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

Murdering scum.

They might need one of those horrid lawyers to argue their case for them eh?

Substantiated complaints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't be a front line officer and not have any complaints.

My last one was racial because I had the audacity to stop a black male in his car.

Reason being I wanted to ask him politely to get his rear lights fixed, I didn't even see his colour until he got out, some people eh? Un substantiated complaint see.

That copper dealt with the situation really badly, should have used more bodies and put her in the cell with more control. He should loose his job.

One word that comes to mind and that is SICKENING. As most post have said above what is the country coming too.

and further more if the sicko scumbag does thsi again. They will want to throw the idiotic A Hole of a Judge who gave him his

job an powers back, in jial as well. What a total disgrace he is no doubt about it, not fit to judge a taken contest never mind an trial.

DD

Wow, 8 pages! Well I haven't read the whole lot but from what I remember this silly bint was kicking off, pretty much making the copper carry her by collapsing on the floor just to be difficult? He dragged her to a cell and chucked her in and she bumped her head...So what? If she'd have walked in there rationally and argued her case when interviewed rather than kicking off like a spoilt brat in reception then she wouldn't have a problem would she?

If your kid acts like that then you pick them up and put them in their place. She is a grown woman and harder to handle so her treatment was a little more rough (the copper had to use more of his strength to move her). It's not like he beat her up, she was simply injured whilst struggling. There's a huge difference.

At the end of the day if someone in authority gives you an order you follow it. If you don't like it then you can make a complaint but it's pretty silly to think that if you kick off they're not going to force you to comply. What was he supposed to do, say "ok love, if it bothers you that much you can go home"?

EDIT... And why should they waste staff on her? This not hurting a prisoner thing makes me sick. If you start a physical brawl with a police officer then he should be able to use force to resolve the problem. If you get hurt then tough, you shouldn't have got yourself in that position in the first place.

EDIT 2... If this was a five foot police woman and she happened to hurt a six foot man who was being a pain we'd all say "fair play to her". There's no difference.

Edited by njc110381

I Would assume there are procedures on how to manage prisoners when they are not cooperating to avoid things occurring. I am also sure one office acting the big man trailing the prisoner to the cell on his one isn't one of the procedures. If you approve and excuse such behavior its a slippery slope and it might be you next. PS. Next thing you know they will be tasering blind pensioners. :hmm:

Wow, 8 pages! Well I haven't read the whole lot but from what I remember this silly bint was kicking off, pretty much making the copper carry her by collapsing on the floor just to be difficult? He dragged her to a cell and chucked her in and she bumped her head...So what? If she'd have walked in there rationally and argued her case when interviewed rather than kicking off like a spoilt brat in reception then she wouldn't have a problem would she?

If your kid acts like that then you pick them up and put them in their place. She is a grown woman and harder to handle so her treatment was a little more rough (the copper had to use more of his strength to move her). It's not like he beat her up, she was simply injured whilst struggling. There's a huge difference.

At the end of the day if someone in authority gives you an order you follow it. If you don't like it then you can make a complaint but it's pretty silly to think that if you kick off they're not going to force you to comply. What was he supposed to do, say "ok love, if it bothers you that much you can go home"?

EDIT... And why should they waste staff on her? This not hurting a prisoner thing makes me sick. If you start a physical brawl with a police officer then he should be able to use force to resolve the problem. If you get hurt then tough, you shouldn't have got yourself in that position in the first place.

EDIT 2... If this was a five foot police woman and she happened to hurt a six foot man who was being a pain we'd all say "fair play to her". There's no difference.

I see you dont do facts then! thank god you have no "power"

KW

Edited by kdubya

I Would assume there are procedures on how to manage prisoners when they are not cooperating to avoid things occurring. I am also sure one office acting the big man trailing the prisoner to the cell on his one isn't one of the procedures. If you approve and excuse such behavior its a slippery slope and it might be you next. PS. Next thing you know they will be tasering blind pensioners. :hmm:

I see you saw that too! no doubt the copper was fearfull for his life

KW

Keep it up lads. When those six callous, butchering bootnecks get weighed off for life for murdering that innocent Afghani then I know you`ll all be whooping from the rafters with joy.

Someone is dying to say "But it is`nt the same".

It`s exactly the bloody same.

Someone made an error of judgement.

I see you dont do facts then! thank god you have no "power"

KW

Of course I may have missed something? Are you telling me that he randomly goes around beating people up? What's the point of a police "force" if they're not allowed to use force?

I read somewhere that he may have been pulled up in the past for being heavy handed. It just happens that I don't have a problem with that because when someone crosses the line I honestly feel that they should lose their right to be placed in a cotton wool cell without a scratch on them. I've been arrested before and found the experience pretty reasonable. I've seen the same copper in our local town giving a lad a real rough time where he thought nobody was looking - probably because said lad was being a tool and had it coming.

Keep it up lads. When those six callous, butchering bootnecks get weighed off for life for murdering that innocent Afghani then I know you`ll all be whooping from the rafters with joy.

Someone is dying to say "But it is`nt the same".

It`s exactly the bloody same.

Someone made an error of judgement.

Just the same is it ? So if you were the judge I guess you would completely ignore the battle stress of the situation that will be in their defence. I'm glad you're not on the defence team.

Why are you sticking up for this copper ? The woman was dragged, possibly slapped to the ground ( it's a bit difficult to make out on the video ), then thrown onto the floor and knocked unconscious. I repeat my earlier question, are you happy for your daughter to be treated like that ? If not, why should someone else suffer it.

And by the way, shouldn't it be "Police Service" ?

Ok, fair enough. How can you have 100% authority without the use of force?

bouncing a persons head of the floor is a bit more than force, bouncing a drunks head of the floor is cowardly and the actions of a thug.

Defending someone who acts this way is just as bad in my opinion.

this was no fight, it was a bully showing his true colors

What I find difficult to believe is the thugs on here that are defending this nasty piece of work are allowed firearms.

I wonder if police thugs are automatically allowed guns. They obviously can't control there tempers so shouldn't be allowed guns.

If the law abiding members on here had views like them, we would be investigated.

What I find difficult to believe is the thugs on here that are defending this nasty piece of work are allowed firearms.

I wonder if police thugs are automatically allowed guns. They obviously can't control there tempers so shouldn't be allowed guns.

If the law abiding members on here had views like them, we would be investigated.

stop trying to troll and grow up