CZ v SAKO

bongo321

I'd probably try to knock the price down on the CZ! The Sako will be smoother and will look nicer but both will do the job. A lot would depend on budget for me - you haven't said how much you have put by for the scope and other kit? If it's not a lot then the CZ already has a mod and gives you another £100 towards the scope which is more important than the gun! Both should shoot as well or better than you can.

simple fact is the Sako is a far better rifle all round, you won't need to do anything other than adjust the trigger to suit you and thats an allen key job. In day to day use you appreciate the nicer rifle which though the CZ can shoot pretty much as well its not something you will look at in the same way. If you get misled and buy the cz let me know where the sako is and which model as I might well be changing my .223 shortly and a stainless laminate 85 would fit the bill nicely

Nice quick one , CZ527 + MOD £650 V SAKO85 £750 , Both 223 and both nice and clean both had little use , what would your choice be , if you wanted a 223 and had the cash and a slot ready and a keeper etc LOL . :hmm: thanks :unsure:

daft question realy the CZ is dear at £650 the Sako is cheap at £750. depending on condtions being equal.

I doubt either will shoot any better than the other, so you need to ask what the extra £100 is for and if you consider it worth it?

The CZ is an excellent tool and to be honest, condition being equal, if they both fitted, balanced and felt ok, and If I was just after something for the field I would probably get the CZ, and that appears to come with a Mod as well.

If the extra £100 wasn't a concern, then I would get the Sako, for the very untechnical and girlie reason it looks better, but I wouldn't be expecting it to be any more accurate or reliable or last any longer in the field! :good: And I would still need to invest a lot more for a mod.

Something is nagging at me a little though, the Sako at £750 does seem very cheap, so, I see two possibilities, your are either getting a bargain or a dog at that price! :hmm:

I'd probably try to knock the price down on the CZ! The Sako will be smoother and will look nicer but both will do the job. A lot would depend on budget for me - you haven't said how much you have put by for the scope and other kit? If it's not a lot then the CZ already has a mod and gives you another £100 towards the scope which is more important than the gun! Both should shoot as well or better than you can.

Already got scope etc ,

Nice quick one , CZ527 + MOD £650 V SAKO85 £750 , Both 223 and both nice and clean both had little use , what would your choice be , if you wanted a 223 and had the cash and a slot ready and a keeper etc LOL . :hmm: thanks :unsure:

prices as above , and sako85 walnut and black , and i already have a scope's mod's sadly not a 14x1 typical , but the rest etc so choice was either or the actions listed , BUT SAKO IT IS deal done thanks all Edited by bongo321