Pump Club

thepasty

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's probably been taken down as your not meant to sell items on this topic as it should be in the other sales area plus its promoting another web forum , that's what I reckon :)

OK thanks, probably my fault then, I just thought with all the pumpers crammed into this one thread on here it would be the obvious place to put it & at just £60 looked a good deal.

no worries.

N

Glad you like it & great to meet you, I reckon the SXP saw more use yesterday after I left than in the entire time I owned it :lol:

Unfortunately it now means I'm no longer a member of Pump Club :blush::no: hopefully I can rejoin soon as I hope to purchase a Benelli Supernova FAC in the near future.

is that last one .22?

will add some pics soon of my new stock, being adjustable is nice and i can see the difference in eye line as i adjust it, when its short i can see alor of the rib, as i make it longer i see less and less IE ideal... will take some testing to find whats right for me but i love it!

which stock did you go for Andy?

hows the shooting up your way at the moment?

I've seen quit a bit moving around when I've been in town... which is good as I've got 70acres of winter barley next to culdrose to look after once it browns more over the coming weeks.

i've been away on basic training for 10 weeks, my farm i have permission on is all overgrown but bit moving about, would be hard to spot though... long story but the farmer was banned from owning cattle so is now letting it all grow for what i dont know.

one observation my dad made was much fewer maggies by us but lots more Jays

got 6 months up Gosport then ^months and the rest of my career at Culdrose i hope so will have to hook up :)

i went for the knox block ops jobbie with the recoil reducing bit. havnt fired it yet just test fitted and like it!

will post up some pics :)

23C1D626-C0FF-4117-A26D-11AB6E47491F-697
993CA00C-827D-47E0-9368-EE0F0063556D-697
1CD98042-6291-4CE8-BAC0-78812A080E85-697

Am pleased to announce I am once again a fully functioning member of the pump club.Have been able to use my Section 1 Model 12 still,but for nearly a year now have been without my .410 Mossi 500 as it has been in the doc's surgery awaiting new parts from the USA.Got it back last Saturday and took it for a whirl...how I've missed me little wand!

Sadly i will be taking a short (hopefully) sabatical from the pump club and all that is manual.

I move house in 2-3 weeks and the minute I'm in the new place I'm putting in for my FAC (forms already filled in) so I can get a Multi-shot. So in gunwatch you will find my Mossberg 500 for sale :(

Hoping to be back soon.

I am too a fellow Pumper..

I got my Mossberg 835 in real tree at the last game fair

( below is not a actual pic of mine.. cant be ***** going to the safe and taking a pic :whistling: )

but it is the same camo pattern and is 3 1/2 inch ultra mag. (3 shot)

love it, silky smooth and the ported barrel holds the home loads well :good:

just need to get a sling for the dam thing.

465063_01_very_nice_full_camo_mossberg_8

Edited by JackD

North Wales! But a quick RFD to RFD later and it's resting nicely in the cabinet :) It's not pristine, but for a gun made in 1976 it hasn't done too badly. Looks like it won't have the slam fire on it, best I can tell Ithaca disabled that around 1975 but no matter, we'll try it and see :)

Ithaca disabled that around 1975

Yes, but *not* for the M&P (Military and Police) versions. :)

we'll try it and see

Look for the extra sear on the side of the hammer. You'll likely find it's not there.

You *will*, though, find this useful:

http://stevespages.com/pdf/ithaca_3787.pdf

Always remove the stock before undoing the trigger plate screw.

Nice find.

Have fun.

Regards,

Mark.

Edited by ChAoS