Pump Club

thepasty

On 12/07/2024 at 08:27, stevethejeep said:

Update

I'm informed by Holts that the sealed bid auction takes place on 15/8/24 and my Ithaca M37 is Lot No 5717, being sold without reserve.

Good luck one and all.and keep pumping !

Steve

I hope you get a better price than the holts guide! Also it’s described as having an  oversize safety, when it’s actually a lefty with a spare right handed. If I had a spare slot I would have made my way west for it! Good luck with the sale Steve

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 14/06/2024 at 22:41, impala59 said:

All Pumpers welcome!

Pics of your pump?

IMG_8345.jpeg.f59bb84ec1cb3d5b605fa31fe7fc34f0.jpegHere she is!

Hatsan .410 Fieldhunter, Brand new. Steel proof, Multi-choke, 2+1, came with stock shims, tools and an extra magazine guide!!

26 minutes ago, BobbyH said:

IMG_8345.jpeg.f59bb84ec1cb3d5b605fa31fe7fc34f0.jpegHere she is!

Hatsan .410 Fieldhunter, Brand new. Steel proof, Multi-choke, 2+1, came with stock shims, tools and an extra magazine guide!!

24 inch barrel? Can you hush power these then? Competition for mossbergs if so 

1 hour ago, Stephen-H said:

24 inch barrel? Can you hush power these then? Competition for mossbergs if so 

I have the 28inch barrel on this.

You can get one of the multi chokes, and get a hushpower moderator added onto it. But I only clayshoot, and a hushpower would only be a gimmick 

• 2 weeks later...

I did list my Winchester 1897 in the private guns for sale on PW

I took it out for some pictures for the listing and forgot how lovely condition it is and I'm actually thinking I should keep it as it will only become more valuable? Thoughts?

I therefore thought I'd share the pictures here too and ask anyone in Pump Club if they know where the serial number for date checker is for Winchester 1897s - I think I looked when I got it but cant remember

1897-Combined-01.jpg

Edited by Downforce

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here I go again! After a painful thinning of the collection a while back, I couldn't let this one pass. I owned a new Browning BPS and didn't use it much as it was very shiny and I suppose I got a bit precious over damaging the finish, silly really, but I sold it on and as always in these situations, of course regretted it. This one was up for auction and I won it for £120 (+fee) Having now got it home I was pleasantly surprised to find; No dings in the wood or metal, relatively clean (aside from the bore that needed a carbon cleaner and severe brushing to bring it back to mint) a Kick-eez butt pad which makes it the right length for me and a decent Hi-vis sight. The wood to metal fit is excellent, which is, IMHO, one of the only slight failings of the new model BPS. It has the pleasant 'classic' shotgun patina, a little wear in places from use. Total strip down, clean and light oil and it is as slick as can be. Looking forward to some fun clays in the near future!

My new (old) BPS 12g 26" cyl. S2 at present but may return it to S1 in the future as it will easily take a decent mag tube extension

BPS26.jpg.d566017fadb702c02c63a952fb4f60c8.jpg