Pump Club

thepasty

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that's very nice. Congratulations. I think that is the home defence model with the different slide and longer tube. Is it on fac?

Yeah again, I have never seen a BPS with extended mag from factory. I also can't seem to find any stuff on the internet regarding a HD model.

I only have SG, but would be a lovely gun to have on FAC I would think

Well, I've had a few goes with the old Ithaca now and it's starting to come together.

Had no repeats of the Ftex problem after I took to the chamber with a bronze brush and power drill and my scores have steadily climbed back to where I switched from my Maxus. All in all, a happy shooter and I'm loving the 37.

I would consider buying one like yours now !!!!! :good:

I cant decide whether I am indecisive or not :lol::lol:

If you search on here hard enough, I think that you will find a thread where someone bought a new WM for around £800 if my memory serves. Damn nice gun!

Hard to be decisive with PAs, most of the models available are absolute corkers!

Dudes !! I have decided........................to....................buy the beast !!!! :yahoo:

I will soon be the proud owner of a brand spanking new Remington Wingmaster !!! ( gotta spread the payments over a few weeks, so won't get my grubby little mitts on it for a wee while).

Will post pics soon as I get hold of it...............promise not to look too smug.........maybe a tiny bit smug :lol::lol::lol:

i posted on here last week (a couple of pages back) about my changing my 870 stock... looks lovely but just doesn't feel right... i must be getting picky in my old age but I'm thinking of changing it again.. anyone recommend a synthetic stock set that doesn't look to outlandish?

I have a very nice ATI stock I recently bought from someone on here, can't remember his name but it starts with a K and rhymes with iffy . . . . . . . :D

Dudes !! I have decided........................to....................buy the beast !!!! :yahoo:

I will soon be the proud owner of a brand spanking new Remington Wingmaster !!! ( gotta spread the payments over a few weeks, so won't get my grubby little mitts on it for a wee while).

Will post pics soon as I get hold of it...............promise not to look too smug.........maybe a tiny bit smug :lol::lol::lol:

nice!

I took my 870 out for a wander this morning, cycles well shoots nicely and kills things dead, now waiting for the new stock and forend in the post!!! :good:

Sits in the cabinet next to my M37 :yes:

hello all,

wanting advice on choice of pump action after either getting on used market a mossy 535 or remington 870 supermag

would go for a new supernova but too much ££

kiffy is selling his Supermag at the moment!!!! :good:

will be with you in a day or two...

theres something about remington 870's. never have i wanted a gun more and apart from one hickup yesterday where using a over under or semi for most of my shooting meant i forgot to pump it after a frenzied shot on a load of ducks its been an experience.. i have it up for sale at the moment because i spent a lot more on a new semi than i could afford... and i am gutted... will have to try and see if i can afforfd to hang onto it and put another ati stock set back on it then...

edit:

just saw your reply there tightchoke... it is but it as i said in my last post before i saw your reply it wouldnt take much for me to keep it

Edited by kiffy

a belter of a pic... hatsan field pump in camo?

Yep that's the one £370 new, 3 year warranty. And fires any 3" load I can find.

My new fowling peice and it's really nice not to have any really caring feelings about it.

And so far it is weirdly soft on the shoulder !!

And thanks :)

Yep that's the one £370 new, 3 year warranty. And fires any 3" load I can find.

it's really nice not to have any really caring feelings about it.

I now buy all my guns with the premise that I need not hold any caring feelings for them, I find they get used alot more, I dont fuss if they rust or get scratched and I certainly dont have any cabinet queens ;)

I havent found any of the pumps I've used to be particularly hard on the shoulder.

I now buy all my guns with the premise that I need not hold any caring feelings for them, I find they get used alot more, I dont fuss if they rust or get scratched and I certainly dont have any cabinet queens ;)

I havent found any of the pumps I've used to be particularly hard on the shoulder.

The nova I had using some large home loads use to kick like a mule !!

I was a bit skinnier then though :lol:

Just taken delivery of a 3 1/2" Sxp waterfowl in new mossy oak reed camo!

Really nice piece of kit.

Only problem is magazine tube has been crimped for 3" so will not take 3 1/2" carts!!!

Straight back to gunship and it is being returned.

Hopefully mine is a one off but please check before buying if any of you thinking of buying one.

But everything else seems very good.

Will fill you in with Winchesters comments over next couple of days!!

Just taken delivery of a 3 1/2" Sxp waterfowl in new mossy oak reed camo!

Really nice piece of kit.

Only problem is magazine tube has been crimped for 3" so will not take 3 1/2" carts!!!

Straight back to gunship and it is being returned.

Hopefully mine is a one off but please check before buying if any of you thinking of buying one.

But everything else seems very good.

Will fill you in with Winchesters comments over next couple of days!!

look forward to hearing more from you as im looking to purchase one of the sxp's aswell