First permission Hurrarrrr Whats the price per bird at the mo

willos

Just got my first permission and its on my doorstep. Plus i can use the rangie to get to the outer reaches of the fields.

Have woods to the rear, brooke p.lenty of trees for cover.

Whats the price per woody at the moment. Does the price go up with the seasons and is it more the further south you go.

Just looking at the flight lines and where they land at the moment as its been too cold to sit in a hide this last couple of weeks. So looking forward to some warmer summer sport with my lad and the dad this coming season.

Fair weather shooter then LOL :) :)

Well done for the permission

One thing being fair weather another sitting in minus 5 windchill. Ive been windsurfing when there is ice on the shore so im a lot hardy than most.

I just enjoyed the 3hr walk around the edge of the land to get an idea of the scale of task, plus the odd pop shot to keep the gun happy. Lad enjoyed it too. Its no fun sat in the cold without moving. Sorry not a flask or soup man before i get pigeon soup recipes.

One thing being fair weather another sitting in minus 5 windchill. Ive been windsurfing when there is ice on the shore so im a lot hardy than most.

I just enjoyed the 3hr walk around the edge of the land to get an idea of the scale of task, plus the odd pop shot to keep the gun happy. Lad enjoyed it too. Its no fun sat in the cold without moving. Sorry not a flask or soup man before i get pigeon soup recipes.

Only messing about friend enjoy and good luck :) :)