Paint Balling

steve_b_wales

Its a great laugh Steve mate. My back was like a dot to dot though with circular bruises when last i went. They sting at close quarters when they hit but its not overly painfull. Full protective gear should be provided by the company running it. As stated dont wear to restrictive clothing or its will be very hot an uncomfortable. Hope you enjoy butt its a great laugh.

Atb

DD

We went once a month for years,it's great fun but it does hurt if you get hit close range. On one occasion the opposition left two young ladies to guard the flag inside a wooden fort. We stormed the fort and blasted the hell out of the two people got the flag and celebrated. Then someone said they could hear crying,out came two crying women hold their chests twas a little bit tender been hit in the boobs with a paint ball,they were on their way home within the hour. I'll leave it to your imagination the help offered to the ladies.

On my mates stag do, the last game it was a free for all after the sound of a horn. I was holed up with the best man, the horn went and I thought 'get shot, or shoot him' poor bloke got about two or three rounds point blank (about 2 yds) in the crown jewels. Funnily enough he never made it out that evening :/

You will have a blast,but beware of all the ex squaddies who may be there,they will start off gentle but within 2 minutes become rabid dogs and treat the whole thing as real and show no mercy.Or maybe that is just me( i did apologise to the 12year old who was executed at close range,but no one saw the funny side). :oops:

You will have a great laugh :good:

as been said dont wear to much cloths under your suit,you will over heat and your googles will mist up,not fun then.have fun,

ps you can never have enough amo.

Over Heating AND........... Your GooGles Misting up ??

You definately dont want that happening, Sounds Painful indeed.

UPDATE: Well, I'm back from my paintball day, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was run by a company called Delta Force, who I believe have a few sites scattered around the country.

There was approx 100 people there, and we were split up onto different colour teams. We went through many scenarios, including a Vietcong village, zombie shoot, and many more. It was'nt cheap, and I spent approx £55.00, but it was worth it. I've got a few light bruises for my troubles. One of my mates has got a beauty of a bruise on the back of his wrist, and another mate has a corker on his neck.

I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about going.

Steve.

The only tip I would have offered is that dropping into the classic kneeling position to fire puts you much more at risk of a paintball impact on the rectum if one of the opposition shoots you from side on than you might think.

Think of the "proton torpedo" shot at the end of Star Wars and you will get the idea :crazy: . Thank God for strong trousers is all I can say.

Protontorpedo.jpg