Rat ******+

bullet boy

They're only coypu. Ask any of our Norfolk bretheren. Yanks always make far too much of anything. I saw the ad for the programme. What was it, "Teeth like 6" daggers?" Load of old cobras if you ask me!

It's probably better than some of the junk of TV!Worth a look I think.

I read a book some years ago about a terrier man who many years ago when we had a problem with them in a part of the uk after someone released them in to the wild I do not why or what was the problem but he was one of the people charged with getting rid of them.

He said in the end it sickened him so much to see them snapping at the dogs to try to drive them away and there teeth was braking as they was so terrified and he refused to have anything to do with it in the end and this was a guy who ran terriers for a living I never forgot that they may be related to rats but they do little harm.

With the intelligence of that lot i don`t think any of them should be allowed any where near guns. Except maybe Sean the ex Marine.

They are all frightened to death of using a razor blade. A bath. A toothbrush. A Dentist.

What a bunch of thick red necks. It`s a wonder they haven`t all shot each other.

I do enjoy shooting Rats and would love to have a go at them big Rat-bast****.

You can just see them on there porches playing battling banjos.

Edited by NIGHT SEARCHER

What a complete farce of a programme, bunch of idiots running around with guns making out they are shooting some super difficult cunning quarry, in actual fact you could hunt them with an air gun! Or just hit them over the head with a rock. Those rats run slowly if they even run at all, absolute joke.

• 2 weeks later...

I read a book some years ago about a terrier man who many years ago when we had a problem with them in a part of the uk after someone released them in to the wild I do not why or what was the problem but he was one of the people charged with getting rid of them.

He said in the end it sickened him so much to see them snapping at the dogs to try to drive them away and there teeth was braking as they was so terrified and he refused to have anything to do with it in the end and this was a guy who ran terriers for a living I never forgot that they may be related to rats but they do little harm.

the problem we had in fenland years ago, was that the coypu were weakening the river banks with their burrowing, that was their demise.

there's even an advert iv just seen for "Amish mafia"!!!!! They running out of ideas!?

I actually shouted at my TV about that programme.

Does the Discovery Channel now think that the viewers are so stupid that they'll watch something about a Mafia Amish community fighting to protect Amish ways, as they're being filmed and televised??

They're notoriously closed and keep themselves to themselves, why on earth would they invite a film crew in to film actions which seem to defy their way of life (cars, guns, camera crews!!!)

Edited by Billy.